Status
Not open for further replies.
@sidestep Our p150 is equivalent to a 250w hps. Our P900 is equivalent to a 1000w has, our p1200 is equivalent to a 1200w hps if you want a little extra :vibe:for your coverage area. The core coverage areas at 18" of our p900 is 5' x 3' and our p1200 is 5' x 4' and at 18" that would give your plants a ton of light. You can raise them a bit and still get great PAR over a larger coverage area.
Thanks for the quick answers Tom I appreciate you knowing your game. How long has platinum led been in business?

If it is quality you are after then I think lots here agree that @mephisto are at this point the top of the mark when it comes to quality, there are several great breeders here like @FastBuds but across the board you can throw a dart at any Mephisto beans and you will have a top notch fuckin winner!
See thats perfect because id rather have a nice smoke, dont care much about yield at all!!!

View media item 8515This just in from everyone's favorite avatar
THE AIRDROP
Looks like he's at it again
"Beaver?? You want beaver?
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

@PlatinumLEDTom how does your LED's stack up against LEC technology?
Thanks for the question @derek420colorado. I worked for a company that made HID grow ballasts in the past and they had a low wattage model 200w-400w that ran the Philips 315w CMH lamps. CMH has a really good spectrum and high CRI, which makes it close to the spectrum emitted by the sun.

The only problems i've really experienced with the philips 315w is the proprietary lamp holder pgzx18. They are only available in lower wattages 315w (Eye Hortilux just released a higher wattage Ceramic HPS that looks interesting). They do however waste a lot of energy in the 510 nm to 580 nm range which has weak light absorption by chlorophyll and no morphogenetic effect. Our LED has a 12 band full spectrum that targets the majority of the energy to the nm ranges plants love. We even include UV and IR diodes that encourage healthy plant growth. Here is a picture of our spectrum:
Platinum_spec.png

Like other HID technologies LEC (CMHs) run hot and have higher energy costs PAR per Watt compared to LEDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back