Status
Not open for further replies.
Now @PlatinumLEDTom ive ran other units from the other guys and I personally find that they may be cheaper but they run hotter than a DVD player in a crack shack... How are the temps on platinums units

We've found our LED's run quite a bit cooler than HIDs and other LED's on the market.

Thanks for the question @derek420colorado. I worked for a company that made HID grow ballasts in the past and they had a low wattage model 200w-400w that ran the Philips 315w CMH lamps. CMH has a really good spectrum and high CRI, which makes it close to the spectrum emitted by the sun.

The only problems i've really experienced with the philips 315w is the proprietary lamp holder pgzx18. They are only available in lower wattages 315w (Eye Hortilux just released a higher wattage Ceramic HPS that looks interesting). They do however waste a lot of energy in the 510 nm to 580 nm range which has weak light absorption by chlorophyll and no morphogenetic effect. Our LED has a 12 band full spectrum that targets the majority of the energy to the nm ranges plants love. We even include UV and IR diodes that encourage healthy plant growth. Here is a picture of our spectrum:
Platinum_spec.png

Like other HID technologies LEC (CMHs) run hot and have higher energy costs PAR per Watt compared to LEDs.
Where can I get one of your lights?

We've found our LED's run quite a bit cooler than HIDs and other LED's on the market.
Amazing Tom and once those promo codes go out it'll be looking even better from the consumer spectrum.. You know how people love savings...
I'll be sure to keep my eyes peeled and I no some people are already twitching to try it...
Head on over to platinum LEDs page as featured on the banner.... Where a bud warriors promo may be displayed one day
Once again @PlatinumLEDTom it was great having you and very informative... Quickly one last one ... What breeder are turning your head right now and what's your favorite auto

Amazing Tom and once those promo codes go out it'll be looking even better from the consumer spectrum.. You know how people love savings...
I'll be sure to keep my eyes peeled and I no some people are already twitching to try it...
Head on over to platinum LEDs page as featured on the banner.... Where a bud warriors promo may be displayed one day
Once again @PlatinumLEDTom it was great having you and very informative... Quickly one last one ... What breeder are turning your head right now and what's your favorite auto
@Cannabaritist has done some beautiful grows under our #platinumleds and gets his seeds from @northgenetics You can check his grows out on insta.

Thanks for the quick answers Tom I appreciate you knowing your game. How long has platinum led been in business?

@sidestep We've been around for almost 5 years. I just started working for Mark (the owner) recently but have been in the grow lighting game for quite a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back