Status
Not open for further replies.
@PlatinumLEDTom i understand led lighting has gotten to serious heights In The lighting game, why do you feel this is? The inexpensive cost to run comparison or would it be the ability to custom make the units per led bulb for a custom spectrum and what spectrum have platinum led gone for? Different models? Please let the fans know
I'll be sure to head on over there Tom I guess you are a busy man, it was a pleasure having you and stay bright

@mohawk warrior Good questions! There are many reasons why LEDs in general can be beneficial for growing.
  • Less heat - low HVAC costs and the lights can be mounted closer to the plants for higher PAR
  • Less energy - lower HVAC costs and less input watts helps quite a bit for energy savings
  • Ability to fine tune the spectrum to nanometer ranges that plants thrive under for photosynthesis

Platinum LED uses high bin and quality Bridgelux 3w LED's (our XML2 series has 10w CREEs as well). We found that using the 3w LEDs gives us more PAR per watt than the high wattage diodes. We get great PAR readings under our panels without overdriving the diodes. Additionally, we have a 12 band spectrum that has been fined tuned to the nanometer ranges that plants love. Please follow the test grow section on this forum to see the results. Results don't lie.

Thanks for the kind words @mohawk warrior and we are happy to be here!

Yes @Mossy it's a Blackberry stone crossed with an alien v triangle, she's just about finished and I have second generation seeds from her, I also have bs x purple tombstone and 2nd generation bs x bs seeds along with some 2nd generation stone dragons.
I really do mean to keep updating journal but rarely find time to get online now, but I will try to update by end of the weekend
View attachment 590059 View attachment 590070

Blame it on the Bud Warriors..:coffee:

Sweets are setting up time for you..me or eP will bring you their schedule..:headbang:
[/QUOTE]
Gorgeous plant!

Thanks for the nudge towards L.S. @stepside been away to often and too long.... better do some catch up reading...

How is you all doin'?
Great man, glad you swing in. Hang out for a while... cuz if you leave and come back you'll never catch up... plenty of bush and gratuitous beaver shots in here

Thanks Tom, I was also wondering what your p150's would be equivalent to in a hps. Or better stated what would you recommend to take the place of 1000w hps in a 6'5"³ grow tent?

@sidestep Our p150 is equivalent to a 250w hps. Our P900 is equivalent to a 1000w has, our p1200 is equivalent to a 1200w hps if you want a little extra :vibe:for your coverage area. The core coverage areas at 18" of our p900 is 5' x 3' and our p1200 is 5' x 4' and at 18" that would give your plants a ton of light. You can raise them a bit and still get great PAR over a larger coverage area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back