Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember folks... summer is upon us and
Smokey the bear says
download (3).jpg

Can prevent forest fires

In the news today there has been two fires already. So..............

This just in... another fire has been reported

Back to you Mo

Thats a good question its not so much the yeild that i care about its more about the quality and i have noticed with cks the beans only sprout one of every three or 4 and often end up being male when guaranteed female so again i am stretching out to find somewhere more reputable and stealth shipping etc...
We'll have you gone to the bank and check "the vault" let's see if I can get @George Seeds on here to tell you about the ogre

Thats a good question its not so much the yeild that i care about its more about the quality and i have noticed with cks the beans only sprout one of every three or 4 and often end up being male when guaranteed female so again i am stretching out to find somewhere more reputable and stealth shipping etc...
Have you tried the Vault ?

Cheers Peteey..:headbang:..you Know me too well.
Is that one of Stones..she look Superb..Black Bush...

Yes @Mossy it's a Blackberry stone crossed with an alien v triangle, she's just about finished and I have second generation seeds from her, I also have bs x purple tombstone and 2nd generation bs x bs seeds along with some 2nd generation stone dragons.
I really do mean to keep updating journal but rarely find time to get online now, but I will try to update by end of the weekend
20160610_220252.jpg
20160610_185804.jpg

Blame it on the Bud Warriors..:coffee:

Sweets are setting up time for you..me or eP will bring you their schedule..:headbang:[/QUOTE]
Cheers Peteey..:headbang:..you Know me too well.
Is that one of Stones..she look Superb..Black Bush...

Blame it on the Bud Warriors..:coffee:

Sweets are setting up time for you..me or eP will bring you their schedule..:headbang:

If it is quality you are after then I think lots here agree that @mephisto are at this point the top of the mark when it comes to quality, there are several great breeders here like @FastBuds but across the board you can throw a dart at any Mephisto beans and you will have a top notch fuckin winner!

@stepside Yes. The LEDs are heavy duty but not super heavy. Our lights can vary anywhere in weight from our p150s at 8 lbs/ 4 kgs to our p1200's at 46 lbs / 21 kgs. All of the tech specs are included on our website.
Thanks Tom, I was also wondering what your p150's would be equivalent to in a hps. Or better stated what would you recommend to take the place of 1000w hps in a 6'5"³ grow tent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back