Status
Not open for further replies.
Our lady of the balcony!! BAHAHAHAHA!! that's freakin' hilarious!! Please watch over us in this our hour of need! ROFLMAO!
All my plants are named after saints.

The big White Widow is St. Therése of Lisieux "Little Flower" and the smaller one is St. Mother Theresa of
Calcutta.

I hope I don't offend Sancta Mater Ecclesia.

Now...morning coffee. It's organic beans from Sumatra. Delicious!
The cup is a modern design from Royal Doulton. On the Wish List: Hand painted periwinkles.

Ahhh....

image.jpeg

Last edited:
keep pump'in the photos if you have the space and time, let them mature in fall, should get a bunch
I have not reached a decision yet... But I think I keep the big Widow, St. Therése as a Mother. I have 3 clones in the tent.
I will flower the clones and Mother Theresa (the small Widow) in 4 weeks time. I run the clones after Advanced Nutrients schedule.

Indeed... I need that 18% or higher THC to knock me out. But exactly. Feel great while awake tho lol

I see. So do you want independence from UK? I always felt Scottish folks and us Appalachian folks are kindred spirits. So I could only imagine Scots want freedom. Like the ol' Iron Maiden song... The Clansman. Everyone deserves freedom. Unless you all prefer your relationship with Britian. Interesting subject. To me anyway lol sorry if I'm boring y'all!
Yip I want Scotland independent I voted to leave the UK when the referendum happen and I had a tear in my eye and was embarrassing to be Scottish that day

Has anyone else in the uk noticed over the past few years that butterfly are hard to find in nature.i remember as a child(long time ago)always going butterfly hunting and seeing oceans of them on flowers but nowadays i see the odd one.
So me and my kids thought it would be nice to help the poor old butterflies out and get a butterfly live insect kit.
View attachment 589808 View attachment 589809
I watch them more than my kids fascinating little things that undergo the biggest transformation in nature.

Same here in the US.

I remember clouds of monarchs everywhere in the summer, now I might see one or two all summer

Last edited:
Yip I want Scotland independent I voted to leave the UK when the referendum happen and I had a tear in my eye and was embarrassing to be Scottish that day
The British Empire... As long as Wales beats England in rugby, I'm ok.

Too bad they don't show rugby on Danish TV. It is the only sport I find interesting. Doesn't matter actually, coz we threw the stupidn box out a few years back. I have enough canned entertainment on my ipad and iphone.

Good morning @arty zan !
Good Morning Eyes!
It's a beautiful morning here, there's dew on the grass shining like diamonds each with a mini rainbow emanating from within every droplet.
Is it just me or is there no feeling quite like walking across bejeweled dew covered grass in the morning when the a the morning air is still cool and fresh but you can feel the warmth of the sun as it shines on your face...aaaaaah love that feeling!
I come in from taking the air and dry my feet from the dews cooling embrace and fire up the pc....over 20 pages omg this is gonna take a while....

D1rJ5.gif
This many posts as I sleep has me in a spin, I tried yelling at the computer "how is this possible"?!?!?!? 20 plus pages before I even get to say Good Morning.Too much shouting at screen that won't answer me, left me a little horse. (or is the a pony)
Just as well too much yelling doesn't make you a little donkey or I'd be feeling like an ass!
Then I check the morning news ...oh bum we voted to leave the EU :(...my right to free movement across Europe has just been revoked as is my right to live in any EU member state!!!
This puts a whole new spin on my plans to go live in Spain!!!
Just wait UK and I will tell ya
index.php
&
1346333345312_322530.png
You made the mess you clean it!
I was proud to be English, I was proud to be British and I was proud to be a member of the EU !! Now I'm just disappointed at the whole bally lot!
I will become an EU citizen again and a Spanish national, come hell or high water!!!! Europe here I come!!

Time for breakfast and morning bowl with a cup of joe
2for10_1883_66898110.jpg
tumblr_lzzpscTwZt1qk405wo1_250.jpg
trix.jpg
s-l300.jpg
HEMP-PLUS-GRANOLA-CEREAL-2T.jpg
c957dc87e59cd9ef4512807590ad73bd.jpeg
upload_2016-6-24_9-47-16.jpeg
tumblr_l8hilupVrh1qaetpoo1_500.jpg
635705635-Weed_in_cereal_bowl.jpg
tumblr_nofesxvwqj1rjprjxo1_1280.jpg
Weed+cereal+i+saw+this+in+the+organic+section+mmhm_019600_4108406.jpg