Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone say insomniac? *raises hand* 3:37 am here. Cheers to Britian! How do you all feel about the vote for Scottish independence? British people I mean... Do you wish the same for Scotland? Always wanted to head over the pond. Haven't yet...
Me too!!! Time zone and all...

Indeed... I need that 18% or higher THC to knock me out. But exactly. Feel great while awake tho lol

I see. So do you want independence from UK? I always felt Scottish folks and us Appalachian folks are kindred spirits. So I could only imagine Scots want freedom. Like the ol' Iron Maiden song... The Clansman. Everyone deserves freedom. Unless you all prefer your relationship with Britian. Interesting subject. To me anyway lol sorry if I'm boring y'all!
the empire sucks at the soul

Santoro_I_Love_Big_Pants_Card4_1_408.jpg
:pass:she'll probably slap you for that!! :rofl:... How am I going to sleep if you all have me laughing like this again...

Has anyone else in the uk noticed over the past few years that butterfly are hard to find in nature.i remember as a child(long time ago)always going butterfly hunting and seeing oceans of them on flowers but nowadays i see the odd one.
So me and my kids thought it would be nice to help the poor old butterflies out and get a butterfly live insect kit.
z 39.jpg
z 40.jpg

I watch them more than my kids fascinating little things that undergo the biggest transformation in nature.

Has anyone else in the uk noticed over the past few years that butterfly are hard to find in nature.i remember as a child(long time ago)always going butterfly hunting and seeing oceans of them on flowers but nowadays i see the odd one.
So me and my kids thought it would be nice to help the poor old butterflies out and get a butterfly live insect kit.
View attachment 589808 View attachment 589809
I watch them more than my kids fascinating little things that undergo the biggest transformation in nature.
fun learning trip for the kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back