Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone say insomniac? *raises hand* 3:37 am here. Cheers to Britian! How do you all feel about the vote for Scottish independence? British people I mean... Do you wish the same for Scotland? Always wanted to head over the pond. Haven't yet...
I'm Scottish and because we're still in the UK we leave the European union aswell 40 wanted to leave and 60% to say but in two years there might be a vote for independence again but only time will tell

:dancer:Maybehh, maybehh not

Santoro_I_Love_Big_Pants_Card4_1_408.jpg

@trailanimal and @Dudeski, thanks for the rep.

The one looking small by the table is the one with the nice crystals. It is a Danish Alien OG Auto strain...there is a grow journal for her, St. Maria, Our Lady of the Balcony. Actually the stem is 3 times what you see. She was in heavy bindage and her stem was shaped into an helical shape. In was told she would be big, thus I planned accordingly, until flowers appead overnight.

Then other two are Seedsmans White Widow. I must have been stoned while ordering, according to @XxxAuto. They are from regular seeds, i.e. Photos! I found out when the plants reached Day 100 without the tiniest bud...

Our wonderfull medicine does not even put me to sleep but oh well i feel awesome while i am awake at least

Indeed... I need that 18% or higher THC to knock me out. But exactly. Feel great while awake tho lol

I'm Scottish and because we're still in the UK we leave the European union aswell 40 wanted to leave and 60% to say but in two years there might be a vote for independence again but only time will tell

I see. So do you want independence from UK? I always felt Scottish folks and us Appalachian folks are kindred spirits. So I could only imagine Scots want freedom. Like the ol' Iron Maiden song... The Clansman. Everyone deserves freedom. Unless you all prefer your relationship with Britian. Interesting subject. To me anyway lol sorry if I'm boring y'all!

The one looking small by the table is the one with the nice crystals. It is a Danish Alien OG Auto strain...there is a grow journal for her, St. Maria, Our Lady of the Balcony. Actually the stem is 3 times what you see. She was in heavy bindage and her stem was shaped into an helical shape. In was told she would be big, thus I planned accordingly, until flowers appead overnight.

Then other two are Seedsmans White Widow. I must have been stoned while ordering, according to @XxxAuto. They are from regular seeds, i.e. Photos! I found out when the plants reached Day 100 without the tiniest bud...

Our lady of the balcony!! BAHAHAHAHA!! that's freakin' hilarious!! Please watch over us in this our hour of need! ROFLMAO!

keep pump'in the photos if you have the space and time, let them mature in fall, should get a bunch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back