Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever got half way through a trim and tried to roll a joint...?..:crying:..Almost Impossible..

:pass::bighug:

Glad you are feeling better..:d5:

It is manic..:pass:..I can't keep up..

I Hope you are making me a Tutorial on it..:headbang:..I'll give you kitty rep..

Cheers..:pighug:

Fingers crossed she is small but perfectly formed..:headbang:

Sounds perfect to me tobe..:pass:

Photos...............................................:thumbsup:

There is a formula for this.
You Think about the Worst things that you did when you were a teenager that your parents Never found out about..expect it 2 year Earlier and 30% Worse..and you won't go too far wrong..:thumbsup:..smoke more..you'll Live through it..

:pighug: That's why I Miss you when you aren't around...:smoker:

Damn..I Thought it was your Nose that got Bigger when you told porkie pies....:dang:

Gotta have a Dream..:headbang:

Oh Need4Weed you have been Fixed..?..who would be a cat..

:crying: You dance around the sun setting naked..I want a photo of your Sunset..or Sunrise..I don't want a photo of You naked...:crying:..I'll get Sacked..
SoH nearly fainted when he saw the naked mud wrestling 2 weekends ago..

:vibe:

Cough cough..who's an impatient boy...?....you'll be getting a trip to Aunties Office..:naughtystep:

You were Lucky you got our psychic Mod..:aha:..I was going to have to ask for a Link..

:zen:

fusti..we said no Real photos...everybody will know that is me..the purple dress is a dead give away..:thumbsup:

I can feel a Wiggle coming on....View attachment 586921

Well All of us know now that you have Shared..so you Taught us something Ripper..cheers..:headbang:

Me too..it had me Nuts at the start of my medicating..people were recommending the Wrong crosses...:toke:

Ha Yeah..I'm still working on making one that smells of Roses..:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Get away..that guy is far to Tall to be a penguin..:headbang:

Are you sure that wasn't an alien life form on the Original Star Trek......something about the Trouble with Tribbles...?
Hell yeah I know that would get ure attention :naughtystep:

biccy Duggy ?
full

:pighug:

I love the phantom people who view pics and don't say hello... Just looked at my page one 30 plus views... Only 3 people say hello... Love it forum creeping.
This is what happen when the woman get lit up lol phone case upgrades
image.jpeg

Last edited:
I love the phantom people who view pics and don't say hello... Just looked at my page one 30 plus views... Only 3 people say hello... Love it forum creeping
I'm guilty of that. I drive through alotta threads and read 4-5 pages hit the like button a couple times just to say I was there. I don't always say something,

I'm guilty of that. I drive through alotta threads and read 4-5 pages hit the like button a couple times just to say I was there. I don't always say something,
Understandable but at least there was an initial check in lol
I don't bite.... Hard

i think some views are robots droids n shit from goggle and the likes.
:pighug:
Don't u need an account to like? And view I think I made it members only I could be imagining this...
Mind blown this whole site is just 9 admins with 100 accounts.. Matrix type shit ahhhhhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back