:pighug:

Ok, I'm no poet but if eP can take a stab at it so can I

The longest day of the year.
It's today, it is here.
Been cracking jokes and blaring tunes
In live stoners all weekend
Feels like home with all my friends hangin' out and blazing
When tomorrow comes and the days start shrinking
You'll be on my mind every time I'm thinking.
AFN is always here, it's alive with spirit and not the kind from drinking
So roll it up and pass it around have a little fun
We can smoke for days my friends between us we have tons

We walk our paths though different they seem,
We notice similarities that sparkle and gleams,
As I write from my heart this one in a lifer post
Ever so close to when sol is most,..
the heat from my passion and love for all in this forum shall provide warth to all until Stonehenge. May my fire be stoked like auto while he cooks the ever so eluding unicorn penguin. Never allow mossy situations to cloud judgements , stepside and keep cool, for a hashmaster shall appear... Or maybe the ripper.... Even he would like a huggy from DUGGY... Archie Gemmil with tea and doobies,reminds me not to exclude the Dudeski. But enough of the poems they say, back to the party... Don't worry I didn't forget ya arty, dragons love pictures I snap threw my eyeoftheworld, like today in my walk with my girl,
As I dance around the fire to the drum thrusting my pelvis, in walks the king.. I mean The Elvis

Last edited:
Almost in tears.....such exquisite poetry.....I was with you all the way until...."maybe the Ripper".....then it all fell apart..........
I was put on spot DUGGY liked it first had to add something I revised it cause I personally can't stand the DUGGY dance shit

We walk our paths though different they seem,
We notice similarities that sparkle and gleams,
As I write from my heart this one in a lifer post
Ever so close to when sol is most,..
the heat from my passion and love for all in this forum shall provide warth to all until Stonehenge. May my fire be stoked like auto while he cooks the ever so eluding unicorn penguin. Never allow mossy situations to cloud judgements , stepside and keep cool, for a hashmaster shall appear... Or maybe the ripper... Teach teach me how to DUGGY lol

Dude!!! That got dark quick

Nuff poetry.......more naked dancing.......DaddyP always said....."When wine, women and song become too much......time to give up singing....."

Can't argue with that .........eP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back