Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello chums.......bad news...I made it through the nightagain.......you can't get rid of me that easily !

Although I did collapse in the doctors this morning. I kid you not ! I am on massive doses of steroids and antibiotics, again, but I have no choice. I should be in hospital, but I can't leave DaddyP n Billy.

But, enough of me being a drama queen, good luck to you all in your quest for a Briman badge, (a very noble quest) and anyone who gets one will get massive rep from also.....but not today....I'm off to try and get some sleep.......the picture above makes me envious and makes me go aahhhhhh at the same time......not the fart one the animal one !.......g'night...............eP.
This ones got animals.....and er.....farts tooo! Not just animal farts but penguin farts. waddamilike eh?
I hope you can forgive me? pulleaaase!

Mmm....hash tasting gooood.
Still stoned after the weed Her Ladyship found on the beach today. I think its 2g in the bag. I smoked 0,5g of it, I guess. Now I enjoy my standard 0,6g hash joint.
Second joint, half trough... :smoking:

:vibe:

This is 1st class, upper grade hashish, whereever it comes from.
Locked to my chair with the iPad.
Should go to bed. Our 5 dogs are going to the vet to morrow for annual vaccination. I have promissed my wives smoked salmon and scrambled egs for brunch. I am their chef and butler.

You badge whores are welcome to drop by my journal to earn your next fix :thumbsup:
Hey Auto :biggrin:
I did drop by your journal and 34 pages was a little more than I had time to read :crying:

Seems like you been feeling the AFN vibe big time :vibe:. Good to know our AFN brothers and sister been giving you some love. :pighug:

I'll have a look through when I got an extended tea break or three :biggrin: but be sure I will have a read!:thumbsup:

Well I must admit, I thought Monday was gonna be a slow day in Live Stoners but no, not a bit of it.

This is post 96 today, only 4 more to crack the 100 post mark.

Only half an hour to go! We can do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back