Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers Pathway,

I hear ya, but I need them to breath. I have COPD, when I get a chest infection, tis roids or drown in my own lungs.

Can't work out what those little dudes are saying..........can you ?..............anyone ??????????

Nasty stuff bud, I know someone who has emphysema and know it's no joke. Make sure you take it easy.
As for the penguins, I reckon they could be saying "worst episode of secret millionaire ever"

right on, but will he leave home?, ha ha
My agility and dog dancing star Anton, papillon 4 1/2 yrs twice ate hash. Poor dog don't like being stoned.

Delivery boy was here. Hash said to be from Kashmir. I think that means Morocco. :smoking:

Mmm....hash tasting gooood.
Still stoned after the weed Her Ladyship found on the beach today. I think its 2g in the bag. I smoked 0,5g of it, I guess. Now I enjoy my standard 0,6g hash joint.

7e747e221bf3d87ef501379800a4d850-gif-c200-gif.565513
:woohoo:WoooHooo I got me, Briman's "Get Crackin" bagdge"!!!!!!:frog:

How cool is that :cool1: yeah that's right, very cool! :cool1: Badge whores take note this is a very limited badge and is only available TODAY can you dig it:digit:?? :gary:

I have quoted Brimans posts here so you can read them without having to search for it!!

Do good things and good things will happen to you, that's karma baby :karmacloud: and we all love good karma.:jump:

It might seem a bit of an effort but we were all new to AFN at some point and this is a great way to share the love we get from AFN :pighug: :zen::love::forward:

Not to mention an exclusive ,time limited , one off, never to be repeated BADGE!:thumbsup: Get one toady or forever regret missing out :frowny:

Who's gonna join me? Time to "Get Crackin" you beautiful people.:vibe:
7e747e221bf3d87ef501379800a4d850-gif-c200-gif.565513
:woohoo:WoooHooo I got me, Briman's "Get Crackin" bagdge"!!!!!!:frog:

How cool is that :cool1: yeah that's right, very cool! :cool1: Badge whores take note this is a very limited badge and is only available TODAY can you dig it:digit:?? :gary:

I have quoted Brimans posts here so you can read them without having to search for it!!

Do good things and good things will happen to you, that's karma baby :karmacloud: and we all love good karma.:jump:

It might seem a bit of an effort but we were all new to AFN at some point and this is a great way to share the love we get from AFN :pighug: :zen::love::forward:

Not to mention an exclusive ,time limited , one off, never to be repeated BADGE!:thumbsup: Get one toady or forever regret missing out :frowny:

Who's gonna join me? Time to "Get Crackin" you beautiful people.:vibe:
BUMP!!

OK, here is the deal on the badge....Go to this link...
https://www.autoflower.org/forums/new-growers-autoflower-academy.44/

Pick 3 random threads, Pop in and let 3 random NEW GROWERS have 2 minutes of your time and post something positive in their thread, "looks good in here" or "If you need any help, let me know" something to let them know their journal has some of the more experienced growers watching them.
PM ME your 3 links and the badge is yours! Simple, takes a few minutes and YOU just spread the vibe at AFN! Badge will be gone after today, so if you want it, "Get Crackin!":woohoo1:
3 more hours and its gone for good! get it while you can!

Hello all boarding a plane in a bit.. Tomorrow chopping one of my Bubblicous I will post pictures.. Hope your all having a great day and of course staying properly medicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back