Status
Not open for further replies.
a805e917ca8a9aae065e30ce0f923299.jpg
Timberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Nice one Briman :thumbsup: Hope you have a good kip!

Try this
https://g.co/kgs/FpzT7

Who wants a "Limited Edition" badge???!!! I was gifted the opportunity, to dole out a badge today, and today only!! Once its doled out to a select few, then it will be gone and you will have bragging rights on a badge no one else can have or get!!:headbang: Here is the low down on the badge....A few weeks ago, I posted here, in Live Stoners a funny pic for a germination badge, this one...
7e747e221bf3d87ef501379800a4d850.gif~c200.gif
(briman's get crackin badge!!)
Mossy, saw it and being the good sort she is, made me the badge. SO, this badge will have no meaning as to germination. It will be for members that "get crackin" or put in a little vibe on site! Who wants the FIRST "LIMITED EDITION" AFN badge?

Who wants a "Limited Edition" badge???!!! I was gifted the opportunity, to dole out a badge today, and today only!! Once its doled out to a select few, then it will be gone and you will have bragging rights on a badge no one else can have or get!!:headbang: Here is the low down on the badge....A few weeks ago, I posted here, in Live Stoners a funny pic for a germination badge, this one...
View attachment 565513 (briman's get crackin badge!!)
Mossy, saw it and being the good sort she is, made me the badge. SO, this badge will have no meaning as to germination. It will be for members that "get crackin" or put in a little vibe on site! Who wants the FIRST "LIMITED EDITION" AFN badge?
Me me I like crack

OK, here is the deal on the badge....Go to this link...
https://www.autoflower.org/forums/new-growers-autoflower-academy.44/

Pick 3 random threads, Pop in and let 3 random NEW GROWERS have 2 minutes of your time and post something positive in their thread, "looks good in here" or "If you need any help, let me know" something to let them know their journal has some of the more experienced growers watching them.
PM ME your 3 links and the badge is yours! Simple, takes a few minutes and YOU just spread the vibe at AFN! Badge will be gone after today, so if you want it, "Get Crackin!":woohoo1:

You too!! Thanks for quoting mossys post. Must have been among the 60 Pages i missed when absent... Guess i shoulda done my homework better!
I see every post and remembered Mossy mentioning it.

I then go to top of the page and use search in members name and then search this forum by making sure the "search this forum only" is checked.( if it is only this forum you need to check that is0

Wanna know a cool trick if the forum search doesn't find the post your looking for?

Go to google and type in your search, followed by "Autoflower Network" and you might find it that way. Works for me.

Google stores everything and is more powerful than the "in forum" search function.

That's not to say the forum search is not good, for the most part it does the job.

However, sometimes when searching forums they require more than 3 letters to find what you are looking for, which is no good if your looking for DWC or LED for example.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back