Status
Not open for further replies.

This guy is my new idol! Met him about 6 months ago... He told me his name was Duke and claimed to be from Christiania, and was such a down to earth and modest guy. Never mentioned he was a famous artist, we sat for like 4 hours talking about politics, and playing backgammon and we probably smoked close to half an ounce that afternoon.
When i got there last week, there were posters all over the place of Lukas Graham and his crew... I recognized the guy right away and when i got home i googled him. Lukas Graham aka Duke and his band plays "Ghetto-pop". Ive never listened to any pop before in my life, ive mostly been a metal/rock head and listened to some gangsta rap and reggae. But this guy, i dont care about the genre, his lyrics and charisma is just amazing! His lyrics really being me back to my childhood.. Here's another song.

This guy is my new idol! Met him about 6 months ago... He told me his name was Duke and claimed to be from Christiania, and was such a down to earth and modest guy. Never mentioned he was a famous artist, we sat for like 4 hours talking about politics, and playing backgammon and we probably smoked close to half an once that afternoon.
When i got there last week, there were posters all over the place of Lukas Graham and his crew... I recognized the guy right away and when i got home i googled him. Lukas Graham aka Duke and his band plays "Ghetto-pop". Ive never listened to any pop before in my life, ive mostly been a metal/rock head and listened to some gangsta rap and reggae. But this guy, i dont care about the genre, his lyrics and charisma is just amazing! His lyrics really being me back to my childhood.. Here's another song.

Very cool Chill :thumbsup:

Good morning all! The sun is out AGAIN?????? That's 3 days on the trot now, so we are officially going to have the hottest summer since time began according to the British press :rolleyes2: Who knows? We've been due a good one for a while :mrgreen:
Going to finish off the raised beds in the polytunnel today, it was bloody hot and hard going in there yesterday so it's taking more meds than usual to get going today lol but it's got to be done, maybe this will do the trick

Have a good day afn!

Good morning all! The sun is out AGAIN?????? That's 3 days on the trot now, so we are officially going to have the hottest summer since time began according to the British press :rolleyes2: Who knows? We've been due a good one for a while :mrgreen:
Going to finish off the raised beds in the polytunnel today, it was bloody hot and hard going in there yesterday so it's taking more meds than usual to get going today lol but it's got to be done, maybe this will do the trick

Have a good day afn!

Take it easy bud It's gonna be 24C where I am in the SW UK and 25C in London.

In a poly tunnel that gonna be properly hot if you line in Manchester or below.

Edinburgh is gonna be 12C and Belfast 13C, so not too bad for the more Northerly parts of the UK.

Good Morning AFN and Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers here . No not the M.F. Photo's are of the plant that suffered from dehydration that I neglected and decided to stick with her and this is what she gave me in return !! One massive bud . The bowl full is the harvesting of 7 Think Different plants with a total wet weight of 509 grams . Not massive but I'm happy .:woohoo:

Attachments

• DSCN0436.JPG
    DSCN0436.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 42
  • DSCN0437.JPG
    DSCN0437.JPG
    219.6 KB · Views: 36
Good Morning AFN and Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers here . No not the M.F. Photo's are of the plant that suffered from dehydration that I neglected and decided to stick with her and this is what she gave me in return !! One massive bud . The bowl full is the harvesting of 7 Think Different plants with a total wet weight of 509 grams . Not massive but I'm happy .:woohoo:

Nicely Done Old Bear!
:slap:
six-inch_punch.gif
:slap:

Happy Mother Day Ladies (and Dad Moms Too) ! Anyone watch Key and Peele?
giphy(1).gif
:jointman:

Nicely Done Old Bear!
:slap:View attachment 564877:slap:

Happy Mother Day Ladies (and Dad Moms Too) ! Anyone watch Key and Peele?
View attachment 564878 :jointman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back