Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Sunday ,and Happy Mothers day,,I suggest all ladies take the day off and make your men take care of you ,pamper and spoil you..You deserve that treatment every day of the year anyway !!
:bighug:Come here ladies,ole Budelee got something to show ya !!

Whaaat...? UK-ers be sarcastic .....noooo....not a bit of it..much. pmsl:crying:

Piss takers..UK national Hobby...:headbang:

I bet hubby has a wonderful life (as long as does what he is told) :naughtystep::kissass:did you see the food Mossy made yesterday, one lucky chap..nom!

He also gets to play golf with his buddies
smileys-golf-394576.gif
Whilst the boss chills and has a float in the tub :soak:.

Finally his good lady breeds and grows some fine meds, I'd be happy with that, wouldn't you?

Only down side is your arse might get a little singed from time to time :dragon7:but what do you expect when your living with a dragon?

:crying::crying::crying: arty..you Is my son..you have given yourself away..coz you have obviously Lived in this house..:crying:

The event is reported to have been sponsored by Medi Monkey, a brand of cannabis products.

The products – which come in colourful packaging with a Union Jack – include bottled cannabis syrup, cannabis chocolate and concentrated cannabis

Sounds like my kind of Party..I tried googling Medi Monkey and just keep getting redirected to Media Monkey..some kind of blocking..?...:shrug:

This guy is my new idol! Met him about 6 months ago... He told me his name was Duke and claimed to be from Christiania, and was such a down to earth and modest guy. Never mentioned he was a famous artist, we sat for like 4 hours talking about politics, and playing backgammon and we probably smoked close to half an ounce that afternoon.

You should have Invited him to Live Stoners..sound like he would have enjoyed us...:pass:

Good morning all! The sun is out AGAIN?????? That's 3 days on the trot now, so we are officially going to have the hottest summer since time began according to the British press :rolleyes2: Who knows? We've been due a good one for a while :mrgreen:

Pah...don't brag..we haven't had spring yet..and I'm in Spain..

Just plant him a little pot of catnip and he should leave your buds alone. Just don't make the same mistake I made. Planted a few patches around the back yard one year and turned my yard into a 9 month long kitty rave. At least 3-4 of the neighborhood cats hanging about at all times, sometimes more than 10 at night. Some really noisy nights if 1 or 2 of them was in heat. lolol

:crying: I'm glad my catnip didn't germinate...looks like they are all congregating on your badge rank now..can you imagine the noise when they all start a Courting..

Happy mothers day to all the Moms around the world!
13174106_1136641033025637_4165257404377131808_n-jpg.564884

Perfect briman...

No I didn't ask but I figured it didn't matter I would do it no matter what...

:coffee:

Since you have the Most experience with Kindsoil..would you watch the section for any new Users who need Advice and Help them..:thumbsup:...just for a few months until we can get everyone Trained..?

Piss takers..UK national Hobby...:headbang:

:crying::crying::crying: arty..you Is my son..you have given yourself away..coz you have obviously Lived in this house..:crying:

Sounds like my kind of Party..I tried googling Medi Monkey and just keep getting redirected to Media Monkey..some kind of blocking..?...:shrug:

You should have Invited him to Live Stoners..sound like he would have enjoyed us...:pass:

Pah...don't brag..we haven't had spring yet..and I'm in Spain..

:crying: I'm glad my catnip didn't germinate...looks like they are all congregating on your badge rank now..can you imagine the noise when they all start a Courting..

Perfect briman...

:coffee:

Since you have the Most experience with Kindsoil..would you watch the section for any new Users who need Advice and Help them..:thumbsup:...just for a few months until we can get everyone Trained..?
Yes it would be my pleasure

Had a great BBQ last night at Moms! The whole family was there and bunch of family friends and not a cloud in the sky. A truely beautiful day with over 40 people there AND some great food! I am going to take the afternoon and put up out ez up shelter green house and head to the local Mill and Feed and see what they have out for veggie starts and get the garden started. Its still in the 40*F's here at night and the greenhouse is a must! Thats how the wife wants to spend her Mothers day and I like growing anything, especially in cold climate, makes it a challenge! I even got Jalapenos to grow last year and did real well! Have a wonderful day all!

Hey Friends, and fellow DIYers, Mossy gave me the go-ahead to link to a board that is for Home Distillers. If anyone is interested in checking into the subject it's a great place to start. It's a pretty good bunch of folks there and some real good teachers. Also an international crowd like here.
PM me if you need to know anything.

http://www.artisan-distiller.net
thanks for the link Jraven, you got a grow thread going?

OG Kush is now a star in the Galaxy.

A Portland biotechnology company has launched a 3-D map that charts the genetic evolution of cannabis genomes, protecting strains like OG Kush from future patent attempts by big agricultural companies such as Monsanto.

The startup, Phylos Bioscience, and its chief scientific officer Mowgli Holmes have been talking about mapping weed genes for years. But Phylos finally launched its guide—called the Galaxy—on Wednesday.

With the Galaxy, users can view the hereditary sequence of each plant by following lines that connect strains to their genetic parent or offspring. Similar plants are located close to each other, while color groups the plants into “tribes” based on their region.

Preparations for this project have stretched over two years, as Phylos has worked to sample plants, sequence their DNA and develop the software that would allow the Galaxy to function.

“Sample collection was a huge part of this process,” says Carolyn White, Sales and Marketing Manager at Phylos Bioscience. “One side was a collaboration with growers, dispensaries and labs to collect modern samples, and the other a process of hunting down ancient landrace strains from all over the world.”

The strain results outlined in the 3-D data analysis have been individually sequenced, separating this guide from cannabis catalog websites such as Leafly, Weedmaps and Verdabase.

Holmes first told WW about his cannabis genome research in January 2015.

At WW’s TechFestNW conference last year, Holmes took the stage to expound on how genome research allows us to understand the history of interbred cannabis plants.

“[Cannabis] is being pushed to a point in the evolutionary landscape that it never would’ve gotten on its own,” Holmes said to the crowd.

But the data collection will also help with patent protection, a legal anxiety that has been leeching onto growers since the first cannabis plant was patented in August 2015.

Marijuana is subject to the same statutes as any other agricultural patents—simply, that the genome must be characteristically different than the naturally occurring counterpart.

Marijuana growers are worried about protecting intellectual property rights, especially from the patent techniques of seed-trade powerhouse Monsanto.

Monsanto has responded to this suspicion on their website, chalking their involvement in the production of GMO marijuana up to “an Internet rumor.”

(Clarification, 10 am Monday, April 25: Monsanto spokeswoman Charla Lord says the company isn’t getting in the marijuana business. “Monsanto has not, is not and has no plans for working on cultivating cannabis,” she tells WW.)

But White expects Monsanto and similar companies to seek weed patents.

“We think Big Pharma and Big Ag will be the primary audience after patents, and it will likely require writing new DNA in to the plant,” White tells WW. “None of the folks at Phylos really see patenting as a viable tool for the average breeder.”

Holmes and Phylos want to push more information on that DNA into the public domain.

“You can’t patent anything that’s been in the public domain longer than a year,” White explains.

Within the next several months, Phylos will launch their commercial sequencing product, allowing any grower, consumer, or curious individual to send in a sample and let Holmes and his staff research it. The sample will receive a placement on the Galaxy, as well as special access and metadata to further understand that strain.

“We set out to bring more knowledge and transparency to the industry and that’s still what we’re doing,” says White.

Source
thanks arty, got this one bookmarked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back