Status
Not open for further replies.
:d5: Hey..hey Anthro is On it..:thumbsup:..see if we can get something similar going..

My advice if she is still Growing Ripper..is to take your photos as late as possible...there are almost 3 WEEKS until the BOM Close date..and Autos can pack on a hell of a lot of weight in 3 weeks...:toke:..and the Fatter she is..the more votes you will get...:drool:
Thank you I will take that advise and wait.. She is 5 feet tall so I me going to have to play with angles to get the best picture.

:d5: Hey..hey Anthro is On it..:thumbsup:..see if we can get something similar going..

My advice if she is still Growing Ripper..is to take your photos as late as possible...there are almost 3 WEEKS until the BOM Close date..and Autos can pack on a hell of a lot of weight in 3 weeks...:toke:..and the Fatter she is..the more votes you will get...:drool:
I saw that :d5: and linked him to the link :biggrin:

Thank you I will take that advise and wait.. She is 5 feet tall so I me going to have to play with angles to get the best picture.

Put something with a bit perspective in the photo..like a chair..or a dog..:thumbsup:..I used to put a 1 ltr bottle of ferts in..but it sn't very photogenic..

Or..you could ask @A-Train for some Tips..he is our Resident photography mod..:photog:..Good Photos make BOM Winners...

Congratulations..and..Good Luck..:bravo:

Put something with a bit perspective in the photo..like a chair..or a dog..:thumbsup:..I used to put a 1 ltr bottle of ferts in..but it sn't very photogenic..

Or..you could ask @A-Train for some Tips..he is our Resident photography mod..:photog:..Good Photos make BOM Winners...

Congratulations..and..Good Luck..:bravo:
Will do thanks for the advice..

Uzi says "may the farce be with you", good morning(still is out west), afternoon, and eve AFN
P1020090.JPG

Last edited:
Afternoon AFN Stoners...:smokeout:..sharing one...

Best suggestion I've heard all day...

We got rained off..again..:hookah:..might as well make the most of it..

To the left..:pass:..to the left.

Do you know that anyone Wearing a Live Stoners badge can pull a Compulsory cannabis smoke break in LS...?....and Everyone has to join in..?...

Imagine his lung expansion..:hookah:

Naked Gardening Event @the Ranch Saturday.....:vibe:...
if you are under 25..
ripped..
Male..
and bring your gardening tools...we Need the Help...:coffee:/slaves..

Two words..Jail Bait...:crying:..or..Wishful Thinking...

Yeah..it is Lit up with shepherds purses ATM..which are okay..and not as many reeds as suspected.
Farmer seems Happy with it..and we are too...:headbang:

:dragon2: I was here all the time......

Sleep Tight Rifleman...:pass:..sorry you Missed the group smoke out..we left you a couple of joints for some nice wake n bake..

I was going to mention this yesterday..our joints are all hand made..and I was Wondering if anyone added other herbs to their smokes....?

I do..as the guy says a nice sprinkle of mint makes a good menthol one..and as I was cleaning thyme yesterday I realised..a strong smell of diesel..which we appreciate in our girls.

As the terpenes play a part in our cannabis med effect taste and attraction..does anybody Dabble in an Extra bit of 'erb..?
Haven't tried admixtures yet, but you got me thinking. Stink weed, wormwood, is the #1 healing wild herb up here, hum; traditionally harvested dry in fall, I'll try with fall harvest and give report. Oh, and glad to she you keep your sword sharp.

Evening trailanimal..and Uzi...:pass:..sharing one.

trail.. was Thinking about what you were saying the other day..that your whole existence depends on Your ability to hunt shoot and fish..and your means of keeping warm is by felling logs..and I Guessed I would either starve or freeze to death in the first Month...:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back