Not open for further replies.
Thanks Mossy :pass::bighug:

Ideas eh?

Lavender green dilly dilly,
Lavender blue,
You've had an idea dilly dilly,
That I wish I knew.

Glad you liked the link! :thumbsup:

Made my @mephisto order of SODK and Blue Cush and I am getting 5 free Skylar White ends tomorrow guys I case you missed it

View attachment 563025
Nice selection bud! :jointman:

I ordered Grape Crinkly and freebies are sour stomper x skywalker

Last chance to get the deal today!! May the 5th The promo is only running for two days, hate foe anyone to miss out.

Here the blurb again in case anyone missed it.

image-jpeg.563025

Two words..Jail Bait...:crying:..or..Wishful Thinking...

Oh its definantly two words, just none of those four... :rofl:

17 is jailbait here by the way just in case its different elsewhere.... anyway I think the accurate 2 word description would be...

Pot Whore :thumbsup:

I may or may not have met a Coke whore back in the day, and I have heard of Crack whores...

But I never in my life have met someone who loves weed as much as she does.

So I lovingly (for now) call her my little pot whore
:yeahthat:

Lavender green dilly dilly,
Lavender blue,
You've had an idea dilly dilly,
That I wish I knew.

Ah..one of the HT was saying yesterday that he May write a brief Intro to Autos for anyone coming on new to them.
I was Thinking if we set it up like the Lavender site..we could Direct new members around site with it..so they got to the sections they need..

Welcome to Everything-Lavender!

your source for the best, most exhaustive information all about growing Lavender.

I want to help you find information for everything from Lavender Essential Oil uses and benefits, to Lavender farms, and how to grow your own Lavender plants. I also have recipes for some pretty tasty treats.

lavenderpatioscaled.jpg

New Plants are available in our UK Store Shop Now

Keep Lavender Flowers blooming year round using Photostamps.Real postage stamps made from your photos!
What Is Lavender ?

Lavender has long been one of my favorite plants. Maybe it's one of yours too and that's why you're here. To begin this journey the information links that you need are to your left where you will learn everything you need to know about this herb and more.

Lavender Information galore fromchoosing, planting, growing, pruning, harvesting and top Lavender oil uses, we have you covered !

Treasured for years for its fragrance and lovely blooms, this plant, has many medicinal properties as well. The genus Lavandula is made up of about 30 different species of plants in the mint family. Like other herbs the flowers are especially attractive to beneficial insects and lovely butterflies.

But I never in my life have met someone who loves weed as much as she does.

So I lovingly (for now) call her my little pot whore
:yeahthat:

:pighug:

Speaking of all this aroma therapy stuff, the lilacs in Colorado are in full bloom right now, so if you haven't recently GO OUTSIDE FOR A WALK and enjoy the scent of spring.

This PSA brought to you by the good folks at Muppet labs. Working hard to bring useless crap to life for you...

Ah..one of the HT was saying yesterday that he May write a brief Intro to Autos for anyone coming on new to them.
I was Thinking if we set it up like the Lavender site..we could Direct new members around site with it..so they got to the sections they need..

Welcome to Everything-Lavender!

your source for the best, most exhaustive information all about growing Lavender.

I want to help you find information for everything from Lavender Essential Oil uses and benefits, to Lavender farms, and how to grow your own Lavender plants. I also have recipes for some pretty tasty treats.

lavenderpatioscaled.jpg

New Plants are available in our UK Store Shop Now

Keep Lavender Flowers blooming year round using Photostamps.Real postage stamps made from your photos!
What Is Lavender ?

Lavender has long been one of my favorite plants. Maybe it's one of yours too and that's why you're here. To begin this journey the information links that you need are to your left where you will learn everything you need to know about this herb and more.

Lavender Information galore fromchoosing, planting, growing, pruning, harvesting and top Lavender oil uses, we have you covered !

Treasured for years for its fragrance and lovely blooms, this plant, has many medicinal properties as well. The genus Lavandula is made up of about 30 different species of plants in the mint family. Like other herbs the flowers are especially attractive to beneficial insects and lovely butterflies.

:pighug:

How strange!

I've been thinking the same thing too!

Great minds eh? I mentioned something similar to one of the Globals.

Nothing surprises me anymore.

I got nominated for this months BOM/POM .. I am going to submit a different picture and will ask for your help to pic the best one.. If this is allowed? @Mossy ??? I will take it next week when she fills out a bit more and colors up a bit more..

How strange!

I've been thinking the same thing too!

Great minds eh? I mentioned something similar to one of the Globals.

:d5: Hey..hey Anthro is On it..:thumbsup:..see if we can get something similar going..

I will take it next week when she fills out a bit more and colors up a bit more..

My advice if she is still Growing Ripper..is to take your photos as late as possible...there are almost 3 WEEKS until the BOM Close date..and Autos can pack on a hell of a lot of weight in 3 weeks...:toke:..and the Fatter she is..the more votes you will get...:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back