Status
Not open for further replies.
Dab em if you got em!

tumblr_nll2qxRoFL1t11wf1o1_250.gif
flat,800x800,075,f.u5.jpg
tumblr_nll2qxRoFL1t11wf1o1_250.gif

Sadly I aint got em, so it back to the whipped cream in the under crackers, I suppose ho hum.

It's just not the same but it is a smooth, cool and creamy feeling/filling.
It seems to amuse the missus! :crying:

Breakfast is served my sweet.

Usijr1T.gif
heels in the thigh, this is some good shit

Lemon thyme apparently goes well with pork and chicken (the lighter meats)

For Beef & Lamb I go with common or garden thyme.

Cottage pie for me has to have loads of thyme and Worcestershire sauce ( the Worcs sauce has to be from Lea & Perrins from the Black country it's the best and I got fam there too)!

My ultimate Cottage pie is made with rump steak and sliced very, very fine & as close to mince as you can slice it but it still has texture.
I don't eat spuds anymore so it's slice sweet potatoes sliced cooked till soft and then on a baking sheet liberally sprinkled with strong or oak smoked cheddar served with runner beans top with a knob of butter!:glutton:

I have a few Belfast/butlers sinks in my garden with thyme in them with gravel/stone on top of the soil, I never water them and never feed them and they keep going, they like it tough.

I prefer compact thyme to trailing (prone/prostrate) thyme but if I had the land it would be everywhere and all varieties and maybe even some lemon thyme if I had to lol

On a totally different tip here is a site you may like all about lavender - http://everything-lavender.com/index.html
maybe go with fish and fowl as well, lemon pepper does

Thank you for noticing.. I am very happy with them.. Should be plenty to keep momma medicated while I have to shut down to sell the house and move .. Then I get to build my grow room.. Goal then will be to have a perpetual grow with a harvest of 2 plants per month..first plants will be the Dina fem CBD beans I have.
beautiful !!!, hope your move is smooth

Oh its definantly two words, just none of those four... :rofl:

17 is jailbait here by the way just in case its different elsewhere.... anyway I think the accurate 2 word description would be...

Pot Whore :thumbsup:

I may or may not have met a Coke whore back in the day, and I have heard of Crack whores...

But I never in my life have met someone who loves weed as much as she does.

So I lovingly (for now) call her my little pot whore
:yeahthat:
age of consent in AK 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back