Not open for further replies.
Happy Monday pot heads!!!:headbang:

villagewrong.gif
monday.gif

:growing:
trailerparktrash.gif
:smokeit:

Last edited:
Good MORNING all you Stoners! :kiss: I hope those of with having a holiday, are making the best of it. :yay:(what holiday is it?)
Work sucked! SURPRISE! It's okay now though. I got my son, my meds, and my Stoner friends, I'm set for a great day! :smokeit:I'll be adding 2 Affie land races to the soil today. I have named them Hems Lock, and they will be my first land race experience, so I'm pretty excited about them. I'll be making a few crosses of them too. Try and get some good ol' nighty nighty med.

@arty zan Hes a couple other good ones bud....

electric_belt.jpg
.......:nono:

:yoinks:.....................
arsenic_wafers.jpg

xeXtf.jpg
.............:eyebrows: (free replacement....)

That ad reminded me of the antique firearm that belonged to my mom that I'm trying to restore and make into a wall display piece. I haven't been able to find the ads, but it supposedly was also marketed as a good gun for kids as they could easily carry it along with them on their bicycles.

Here's an ad for it that I was able to track down.
IMG_0832.JPG

So a question on water.. What filters do you fine folks use for your water.. I buy water for my kind soil plants but would like to not have to do that anymore but the chlorine in our tap water will mess up the soil.

So a question on water.. What filters do you fine folks use for your water.. I buy water for my kind soil plants but would like to not have to do that anymore but the chlorine in our tap water will mess up the soil.

Chlorine added to tap water is a gas. Leave it in an open container for 48 hours before using and poof...

I've been using a DIY Berkey carbon filter for a little while now that seems to be working well. Doesn't remove everything that a R/O filter does, but removes the stuff I was worried about. I've done their food coloring test to verify it's working a couple times and it removes red food coloring from the water no problem. Thread on it here: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/diy-berkey-water-filter.50642/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back