Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Stoners!
What's the buzz???
Hey TA sorry to hear about your data. I hate it when stuff like that happens to folks. You need backups of your backups these days. It's essential in this day and age. Way to much of our lives reside in digital form. I personally use a "cloud" service and duplexed hard disks on-site.
Got my corn planted. Hope it works out. It is a bit of a lark, a lot of work for less than 2 dozen ears of corn! It is pretty neat though, it's a very cool plant! The rest of the garden is San Marzano tomato and pickle bush cucumbers. My eldest usually plants carrots and beets in his section. It's so nice having a garden outside! Love it.
So yesterday morn I go down to the garden and discover the room in darkness, no electricity! Thought it was a breaker, nope. Maybe a broken breaker, nope. Long story short. It was a socket in the circuit with a bad connection. Replaced the socket and all is well again. Boy that was frightening, man that could have been a fire!!! Yow!
Have a magnificent Monday!

Mornin' Stoners. Hurry up and wake & bake, then carry your selves off to WORK ! Someone has to make money so I can sit here and draw my retirement check, and it might as well be you. :crying:....or at least Not Me.

woohoo :woohoo: bank holiday!

Good morning Stoners English and Welsh members get one hour extra lie in time!
Once you have left you chariot and laid your spanners to rest, come and have group smoke out with us!:smokeout: Snoop and Spock be joining us too!:pass:

Smoke Weed Everyday!
Common Spock show snoop how it's done

PotLeafaniwb_zpsaf8c2441.gif~c200
smoke%2Bweed%2Beveryday.gif
c3f.gif
smoke%2Bweed%2Beveryday.gif
PotLeafaniwb_zpsaf8c2441.gif~c200

Smoke weed every day Captain, that is totally logical!
Live long and prosper.

Nuffin like a baked muffin, strong coffee and a mornin bowl, aaaah :thumbsup:
Mr_Muffin_attacks_by_Pablocomics.gif
coffee-break.gif
:bong:

images

fannys-muffins.gif

Real advert!

Seeing as it is a holiday and I'm in playful mood,
Here some weird old adverts.

Iver-Johnson-gun-revolvers-Vintage-creepy-kids-ads.jpg

chubbies-lane-bryant-Vintage-creepy-kids-ads.jpg

09174035447240.jpg

b8df313deb487edb7160a3fd4ea349e9.jpg

Here's the "d-fol patrol" on duty!!! The big one is looking at the plant haha she's wanting some fresh picked...just got thru lollipopping the undergrowth and lower larf..followed by a foliar feed and deep watering ..trying a "new" product on the foliar...Peace,View attachment 558149 View attachment 558150 it's bedtime for bonzo (me)

Yo Budelee, make sure you get your dog's photos posted in today's Live Stoner Chat thread.

Love labs brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back