Status
Not open for further replies.
A Good Sunday Morning To You Stoners! :cools:

lovely-sunday-morning-quotes-with-images-for-facebook-status.jpg

Wakey Wakey Eggs 'n Bakey

Ahh Sunday morning, Slow 'n' Easy.

Had me a nice lie in bed, then fiddled with my grow cab and installed the Cob LED.

Came in to AFN towers to have a lil catch up and see what the gossip is in Live Stoners.

Next on the list is Eggs 'n' Bacon, mmmmm my Sunday treat, boy do I look forward to my Sunday morning breakfast.

View attachment 560954

Just wonderin .....? What do you guys have for Sunday Breakfast? and what is the best way to enjoy a Sunday Morning? Go on guys, let me in on your secrets and see if I am missing a trick!

Is it just chillin, listening to music, having a morning bowl to set you up for the day or all of these?? :hookah: :zen: :bong:
music-with-earphones-smiley-emoticon.gif

Maybe you have a more active Sunday morning and walk the dog, go running or do DIY chores and then have a bowl lol.
dog.gif
cour-bitume.gif
ouvrier7.gif
:hookah:

So far it has been a chilled morning for me, I've been active working on my cab and listening to music, next breakfast and then have a vape. Think that aint a bad recipe for Sunday Bliss!:coffee:

So as I've mentioned my cab in Live Stoners and I posted some sneak previews earlier in the week, I might as well give you another lil glimpse and when it is finished I start a proper thread for it!

View attachment 560968

That's the COB (Chip On Board) LED (Light Emitting Diode) on the airpipe actively cooled heat sink (actively cooled means it has a fan)

I still need to glue the chip to the heat sink with thermal epoxy.

I still need to get a dimmable driver for the COB so i can adjust the brightness, at the moment it is too bright for plants in this cab, maybe use some shade cloth until then.

You may ask yourself, how did I hang the COB? It does look like it is just hanging there as if by magic :wizzy:, I'll let you in on my secret, I used some cable ties and some neodymium rare earth (supper strong) magnets.

I did a test run with the magnets and one single 10mm x 3mm magnet held up and big heavy hammer no problems. My COB is super light weight and I used two magnets (one for each loop of cable tie) and secured them to the cable ties with some duct tape. Bob's you uncle light hanging sorted!

View attachment 560969
Here is the COB hanging & illuminating my lil cab :smoking:
Peace brothers and sister and have a wonderful Sunday what ever your doing :pighug: and make sure you join me in a group smoke out :smokeout: remember Live Stoners is exactly that, a place for people who are stoned and like to natter lol :crying::smokeout::hookah::pass::yay:

Arty:smokeit:
A peaceful sunday to you too arty. Your project is coming along, waiting to see green in it

Good afternoon fellow stoners.just finished sunday dinner and have been laughing my head off,my misses put the popcorn buds in the freezer in paper bags right next to our yorkshire puddings and they actually tasted of weed my poor mum just said those yorkshires tasted different were did you get them from hahahahaha.now i have always smoked infront of my mum but i have kept my first grow totally stealth so nobody knows.i just said its some new ones we were trying with herbs in.
a good story, ha ha

Nothing like a leisurely bike ride in nice weather with a light breeze to keep cool, taking it all in, one of life's great pleasures. Glad you're out riding again @late
Just having a coffee and stumbled across this:

Take a tour through the house made entirely out of rubbish washed up on a secluded beach in Norway.

View attachment 561132

Inge Wegge and Jørn Ranum built and then spent a winter living in this remote cabin, surfing frigid Norwegian waves at a secluded beach miles away from civilization. Bliss. During that winter they cleared up more than three tonnes of marine litter from that beach and what they couldn't use, they stored away – in case they needed to repurpose it later on down the line.
http://magicseaweed.com/news/take-a-look-around-the-surf-cabin-that-rubbish-built/8958/
How cool is that? I'd love to stay there.
way cool

lost_in_the_jungle_of_jah_by_club_marijuana.jpg

I Wandered lonely as a cloud of smoke
That floats really high o'er vales and hills,
When all at once I saw a pot head crowd ,
And a host, of golden toking girls;
Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
Chatting and smoking in the breeze.
and here we sit
minds whriling
fingers flying
eyes bugging
fantasy forest bound

Morning canna folk! how is going this fine Sunday? Lots to do, tidying up the garage, sweepin it out and tossing some older gardening pots and stuff. Going to make some canna olive oil today and end up with Holy anointing oil, with added myrr oil, cinnamon oil and cassia oil. this stuff is better than noesporin and it has healed skin cancer, diabetic lesions, infections, toe fungus just a whole bunch of stuff. If you make it strong, it will even get you stoned just from rubbing it on your skin.
The Japanese used to put canna in pots, fill it with oil and let it bake in the sun and use it for those things. 10000 BC!! Amazing medical properties! Aztec indians use to do the same. Alot of lost healing arts from eons back! Have a great day all and make it a good one!
wonderful project, nothing like sending your immune system the right message by taking control of your own health

:frog:OK all, ATTENTION people!! I am proud to offer you all a grow battle of a lifetime, to see with your own eyes! We have a new SOIL vendor coming on site!! Exciting news for anyone who wanted to try organic super soil and didnt want to make their own. The new vendor is Kindsoil!!
http://www.kindsoil.com/
So SIMPLE! you take their soil, add 1/3 of your pot size in the bottom of your pot, top off the pot with your own medium and water with NOT HAVING TO PH ANYTHING!!! All the way to harvest! DO check out their website! We have rolled out some of the best growers here on AFN, to showcase this special soil mix and will be posting here, in live chat and banners up top with the link to the thread and there will be participation on your part, to pick the best plant out of the lot, just like in the BOM!!
I will introduce the test team and with the list of names, You wont want to miss this GROW BATTLE of epic proportion!!! Team testers are as follows: Sniper, Bromeo, stepside, Eyes on Fire, pop22, pops, Anthropolis, and our very own...SON OF HOBBES!!!
:hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump:

Now with all these guys, you all know its going to be something special! More to come on where you can watch, interact and Chat about one of the easiest soils, yo will ever grow with!!!@Kindsoil will be watching and we will answer any questions you have. They are based in Michigan, USA. This is truely a "SET IT AND FORGET IT" medium and the ease of use in unbelievable!! You can grow autoflowers or photoperiod plants and the testers will be growing both!
Stay tuned, and lets get ready to rumble! This is going to be like a WWE BATTLE ROYALE!
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
:frog:OK all, ATTENTION people!! I am proud to offer you all a grow battle of a lifetime, to see with your own eyes! We have a new SOIL vendor coming on site!! Exciting news for anyone who wanted to try organic super soil and didnt want to make their own. The new vendor is Kindsoil!!
http://www.kindsoil.com/
So SIMPLE! you take their soil, add 1/3 of your pot size in the bottom of your pot, top off the pot with your own medium and water with NOT HAVING TO PH ANYTHING!!! All the way to harvest! DO check out their website! We have rolled out some of the best growers here on AFN, to showcase this special soil mix and will be posting here, in live chat and banners up top with the link to the thread and there will be participation on your part, to pick the best plant out of the lot, just like in the BOM!!
I will introduce the test team and with the list of names, You wont want to miss this GROW BATTLE of epic proportion!!! Team testers are as follows: Sniper, Bromeo, stepside, Eyes on Fire, pop22, pops, Anthropolis, and our very own...SON OF HOBBES!!!
:hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump::hump:

Now with all these guys, you all know its going to be something special! More to come on where you can watch, interact and Chat about one of the easiest soils, yo will ever with!!!@Kindsoil will be watching and we will answer any questions you have. They are based in Michigan, USA. This is truely a "SET IT AND FORGET IT" medium and the ease of use in unbelievable!! You can grow autoflowers or photoperiod plants and the testers will be growing both!
Stay tuned, and lets get ready to rumble! This is going to be like a WWE BATTLE ROYALE!
View attachment 561369

This is awesome and will be great to follow.

I would like to know if there is gonna be a UK stockist?

I went to their site to see where I could get it & it seems directly from them from the US.

I put in my details and selected send to the UK and got the following price for delivery.

5 lbs. Kind Soil Create your own order size

$18.00 for 5lbs

Show details
Subtotal
$18.00
Shipping
$68.85
Order Total $86.85 - UK equivalent £59.45 almost £12 a pound of soil

If ordering the max they can send in one order 65lbs to the Uk shipping is free

65 lbs. Kind Soil (due to shipping weight restrictions this is the most we can offer in one single package)
RjlFMEI1QzU0MTY1MTBDMjU3NUE6MzZmMjQ3NzVmNmMxY2YwZjk0YjM3MDJmN2UyMThmMGY6Ojo6OjA=

$226.00 for 65 lbs

Show details
Subtotal
$226.00
Shipping
$0.00
Order Total$226.00 - UK equivalent 154.69 or £2.38 a pound of soil

If your gonna order from the UK best go big!

Here's a little info about them.......

We are a small family ran business located in Michigan. Our main priority is having the absolute best product your money can buy, while remaining simple and organic!
Theres no extra nutrients or additives that are ever required for our system, everything your plant will ever need from Vegetative start to harvest day is in Kind Soil. Our system brings out flavors, smells and potency you never knew your plant had! For more soil information and our Q&A section visit our information page.
We only use OMRI / NON-GMO organic amendments in our system.
Kind Soil is made in small fresh batches every single month ensuring consistency and quality!
We never have and never will use low quality amendments in our mix.
Our system has everything your plant will ever require from the day you plant your clone to the day you harvest all you will ever do is water!
Our system is completely different from the amended soils and super soils that are flooding the markets. please visit Kindsoil.com to get more information and grow photos.

Well, for me Sunday is like any other day, could be thursday could be a birthday, could be a rainy day could be a sunny day. Wake in the morn and noticing air going in and out, give thanks for being. Next my mind goes to the day, and it's "what do I need to do to survive?" That's usually a pretty short list, lol. Sometimes though could be one item on list and take a day of non stop labor to accomplish, maybe 2 days in extreme circumstances. Usually a short one involving water, food, and fuel, the trifecta. Those 3 items may take all day, but at a pace that honors my old body, and in a way that is Fun, to me. This time of year survival pressure is almost nonexistent, so projects like work on finishing cabin, and need to repair leaking boat are in front of me. It's Spring though and all activity has to compete with trail's wanderlust, the dogs will feed this big time, lol. Work and fun flowing in and out of one another until over time there is no clear distinction. To live with no agenda except to live my life the way I live my life frees up a lot of energy. Oooops, trail's rambling, hum, I can smell Voodoo Girl in the window, better go check in with her. Peace everyone, next time you stand in front of the mirror be sure to smile and send some of that healing energy you pour out to those around you, back on you, you all deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back