Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon fellow stoners.just finished sunday dinner and have been laughing my head off,my misses put the popcorn buds in the freezer in paper bags right next to our yorkshire puddings and they actually tasted of weed my poor mum just said those yorkshires tasted different were did you get them from hahahahaha.now i have always smoked infront of my mum but i have kept my first grow totally stealth so nobody knows.i just said its some new ones we were trying with herbs in.

My whole house has a slight aroma. I need to rethink my set up next grow! I do enjoy peoples reaction when they come over because no one suspects that what they think they smell is actually what they smell. It's funny to watch the confusion on their faces. I just pretend I don't smell anything and mumble something about my daughters candle. :lol:

Good morning all you beautiful stoners,its a glorious day.Our temps got down to 50 last night.This is very unusual in north texas this time of year.It will be in the 100s before you know it.We have actually had a spring this year.I hope this note is finding you happy and high.Peace.

Before I got cancer I was a cyclist. Our big trip was riding our bicycles across Italy, but we've ridden around Lake Champlain, up and down the Maine coast.
I gained a bunch of weight, so I have to ride a hybrid, at least for a while. So I got this 300 buck hybrid, and then cannabilised my good bike to turn it into something nice.
Got it a couple days ago.

Haven't figured out how to post pics in the new software, not that it's much to look at. But it was awfully nice to be out riding again.

Nothing like a leisurely bike ride in nice weather with a light breeze to keep cool, taking it all in, one of life's great pleasures. Glad you're out riding again @late
Just having a coffee and stumbled across this:

Take a tour through the house made entirely out of rubbish washed up on a secluded beach in Norway.

surf cabin.jpg

Inge Wegge and Jørn Ranum built and then spent a winter living in this remote cabin, surfing frigid Norwegian waves at a secluded beach miles away from civilization. Bliss. During that winter they cleared up more than three tonnes of marine litter from that beach and what they couldn't use, they stored away – in case they needed to repurpose it later on down the line.
http://magicseaweed.com/news/take-a-look-around-the-surf-cabin-that-rubbish-built/8958/
How cool is that? I'd love to stay there.

Sunday hash followed by eggs,hash browns and plenty of home made pico de gallo,Cholula and plenty of pepper plus a bit of fruit !!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back