Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to live in a house with three other blokes, all 25+ and all into drugs. We've all settled down and got families now but there were some crazy times.

One bloke, Rich, always passed out early.. I remember one time we duck taped his legs together, taped a crutch to his legs (another mate had broken his leg in a drunken pizza dispute) ...and taped his feet to a coffee table. Also we taped a 12" plastic mixing bowl to his head (like a WW1 soldier helmet) and a mobile phone to each hand.

The best bit was calling the phones and watching him trying to answer them before passing out again! [emoji23][emoji23]

It's all videoed and online somewhere... Wish I could find it! [emoji848]

I used to live in a house with three other blokes, all 25+ and all into drugs. We've all settled down and got families now but there were some crazy times.

One bloke, Rich, always passed out early.. I remember one time we duck taped his legs together, taped a crutch to his legs (another mate had broken his leg in a drunken pizza dispute) ...and taped his feet to a coffee table. Also we taped a 12" plastic mixing bowl to his head (like a WW1 soldier helmet) and a mobile phone to each hand.

The best bit was calling the phones and watching him trying to answer them before passing out again! [emoji23][emoji23]

It's all videoed and online somewhere... Wish I could find it! [emoji848]
:crying::crying: HAHAHA i can't get the picture of him panicking out of my head. Epic. This kind stuff is hilarious...

Anyone ever heard of Angel Trumpet, aka Angel's tears? Scientific name is Brugmansia suaveolens...
This is what Wikipedia has to say about it,

"Every part of Brugmansia suaveolens is poisonous, with the seeds and leaves being especially dangerous.[12] As in other species of Brugmansia, B. suaveolens is rich in Scopolamine (hyoscine), hyoscyamine, atropine, and several other tropane alkaloids.[13]Effects of ingestion can include paralysis of smooth muscles, confusion, tachycardia, dry mouth, diarrhea, visual and auditory hallucinations, mydriasis, rapid onset cycloplegia, and death.[14][15][16]"

So... Anyone wanna hear a f*cked up story and probably the sickest experience ive ever had? Gonna take some time to write up however...

A Good Sunday Morning To You Stoners! :cools:

lovely-sunday-morning-quotes-with-images-for-facebook-status.jpg

Wakey Wakey Eggs 'n Bakey

Ahh Sunday morning, Slow 'n' Easy.

Had me a nice lie in bed, then fiddled with my grow cab and installed the Cob LED.

Came in to AFN towers to have a lil catch up and see what the gossip is in Live Stoners.

Next on the list is Eggs 'n' Bacon, mmmmm my Sunday treat, boy do I look forward to my Sunday morning breakfast.

upload_2016-5-1_10-37-1.jpeg

Just wonderin .....? What do you guys have for Sunday Breakfast? and what is the best way to enjoy a Sunday Morning? Go on guys, let me in on your secrets and see if I am missing a trick!

Is it just chillin, listening to music, having a morning bowl to set you up for the day or all of these?? :hookah: :zen: :bong:
music-with-earphones-smiley-emoticon.gif

Maybe you have a more active Sunday morning and walk the dog, go running or do DIY chores and then have a bowl lol.
dog.gif
cour-bitume.gif
ouvrier7.gif
:hookah:

So far it has been a chilled morning for me, I've been active working on my cab and listening to music, next breakfast and then have a vape. Think that aint a bad recipe for Sunday Bliss!:coffee:

So as I've mentioned my cab in Live Stoners and I posted some sneak previews earlier in the week, I might as well give you another lil glimpse and when it is finished I start a proper thread for it!

DSCN2705.JPG

That's the COB (Chip On Board) LED (Light Emitting Diode) on the airpipe actively cooled heat sink (actively cooled means it has a fan)

I still need to glue the chip to the heat sink with thermal epoxy.

I still need to get a dimmable driver for the COB so i can adjust the brightness, at the moment it is too bright for plants in this cab, maybe use some shade cloth until then.

You may ask yourself, how did I hang the COB? It does look like it is just hanging there as if by magic :wizzy:, I'll let you in on my secret, I used some cable ties and some neodymium rare earth (supper strong) magnets.

I did a test run with the magnets and one single 10mm x 3mm magnet held up and big heavy hammer no problems. My COB is super light weight and I used two magnets (one for each loop of cable tie) and secured them to the cable ties with some duct tape. Bob's you uncle light hanging sorted!

DSCN2699 (FILEminimizer).JPG

Here is the COB hanging & illuminating my lil cab :smoking:
Peace brothers and sister and have a wonderful Sunday what ever your doing :pighug: and make sure you join me in a group smoke out :smokeout: remember Live Stoners is exactly that, a place for people who are stoned and like to natter lol :crying::smokeout::hookah::pass::yay:

Arty:smokeit:

Last edited:
Mossy thanks for my Fat Kitty Rep , now I have me a fire breathing penguin!! never have to worry about a lighter running out again.

Double bonus, thanks for the rep, it just tipped me over 7K rep, I can't wait for the next four kitties lol

Well two lots of thanks for ya, means two lots of hugs :bighug::bighug:

Have a great Sunday

Arty

Last edited:
Morning Arty and all you Live Stoners, hope you are well. Sundays are often a very busy day for me so I'll say hi, have a quick puff on the pipe and get to it. The dogs have been walked, the kids are fed and out of the house so I have time to make a start on a couple of long overdue projects in the garden. Enjoy your day people!

Hi guys I just started a thread in the organic section about a free soil course provided by Lancaster University. Feel free to check it out.
Free course by Lancaster University on soils: Introducing the World Beneath Our Feet.
Top marks Fuggzy!!:d5::thumbsup::cheers: :vibe:

I'd slap you for this but it will have to wait until I've spread some around, how about a slap sticker for the time being :slap:

Thanks for the share man , great job and a very interesting subject too and it's free to anyone and everyone.(Just follow Fuggzy's link)

Go on folks, learn a little something about the wonderful world of soil, it's truly is an amazing world beneath your feet!

Morning Arty and all you Live Stoners, hope you are well. Sundays are often a very busy day for me so I'll say hi, have a quick puff on the pipe and get to it. The dogs have been walked, the kids are fed and out of the house so I have time to make a start on a couple of long overdue projects in the garden. Enjoy your day people!

Good Morning Pathway :bighug:

Sounds like you got Sunday covered :d5:

A toke and gardening sounds sublime :biggrin: nothing quite like having a potter round the garden with that, just right level of tostie warmth of day time stonage.:greenthumb::baked::bump:

Have a great Sunday buddy:smokeit:

The one on the far right is my award whore badge.

I was having fun in chat the other day (whoring around) and @Mossy was kind enough to bestow it upon me unexpectedly.

It's my proudest achievement to date :smoking:
Ahhhh so pleased for you man :d5:
Dreams do come true and you are now an official "Badge Whore":headbang:

Great work that man and top marks to Mossy for creating it!!:pighug:

Good Morning Stoners!
What's the buzz?!?
Boy we are a chatty bunch! Cannot keep up!!
Oh boy YAFKB!!! (Yet Another Fat Kitty Badge) Sign me up please, love me some fat kitty badges!
Garden inside and out are doing well. Planting corn today, just a small plot maybe 5ftx5ft. Tried a wee bit last year. Did not come out so well, but what did was a revelation, it was soo good. Looking forward to it for sure. The HOD and GC babies in the indoor garden are doing quite well also. They are about a week out of the ground today.
Going to work on the lawn a bit today, want a nice front lawn, going to do a bit of overseeding today if the weather permits.
Have a super Sunday all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back