Status
Not open for further replies.
So......... :kiss:

There's a 2000 fat kitty badge as well right ?

I gotta get to the point where I have enough badges so I can rotate em.

Then I can change em like I change my underwear... once a month !

:crying::crying::pighug::crying::crying:

Can I elect Hasmaster for a Funniest new member of the month badge please? :D
OH but seriously thanks for the Secret Service badge mossy! Its funny, I wanted the Star and the Secret Service badges the most for some reason. May I have a 3000+ Fat Kitty badge please! ;)

OH but seriously thanks for the Secret Service badge mossy! Its funny, I wanted the Star and the Secret Service badges the most for some reason. May I have a 3000+ Fat Kitty badge please! ;)
I'll second on @HashMaster as the funniest new member. Keeps me rolling in giggles.

I also want the star, and secret service badges. Be a secret star waiting for someone to find so I can shine. Okay, maybe I took 1 to many tokes, but I'm a star, and I shine bright.:crying: What are the requirements for those badges, if they are not a secret? One of these days I want a dragon badge too. @Mossy what strains would qualify for that badge?

I wholeheartedly accept the nomination !

:worship::worship:

Mmmmmm...... more badges... :drool:

I wholeheartedly accept the nomination !

:worship::worship:

Mmmmmm...... more badges... :drool:

Haha snickers...bloody award whores....if you cant beat 'em, then join 'em! :D

@Fuggzy - Every time I am online and feeling shitty and hurting I point my mouse to the star in my profile and in some odd way I feel better just seeing "You are a star". LOL And somehow I feel safer knowing james bond is on my sash with a pistol guarding the rest of my badges. :D
Can't tell you the requirements...have to get mossy...though if you dig in relevant index thread the answer to the question may arise for you on the service of the secret.

I am really hoping that many of the badges staff has been talking about on potpros make the cut. There will be a whole slew of new challenges if they are!(sorry no hints)

Sometime in the last few weeks someone posted up a video of a dude doing a one man band kind of thing with a few didgeridoo's. Can't remember if it was in live chat or music thread. Went back a few pages in music thread but haven't been able to track it down.

Hoping maybe the poster will see this or someone remembers the name of the artist, where the post is, or anything that can help me track it down.

Thanks all!! Hope you're having a fun Saturday night!!!!!

Can't tell you the requirements...have to get mossy...though if you dig in relevant index thread the answer to the question may arise for you on the service of the secret.
shhh...we are in route.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back