Status
Not open for further replies.
And here it means your Bros think that you orally pleasure other males.

Doing that to someone here generally involves other degrading things happening first, complete with pictures, and finally the tea bag is only left to send you a message.

I won't be visiting you anytime soon then HM! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

It's amazing how we speak the same language but some phrases mean totally different stuff..

I'll put the kettle on... [emoji38]

I won't be visiting you anytime soon then HM! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

It's amazing how we speak the same language but some phrases mean totally different stuff..

I'll put the kettle on... [emoji38]

Agreed, I hear that common words here are major insults there. And I'm sure the reverse is true as well.

There's a bunch of common words here that must be sexual slang there as we have a late night TV host that is always making himself laugh by using regular words (for here) then cracking up and saying he can't believe he can say it on TV.

A few days ago I thought about starting a thread to figure them all out but ended up deciding it might not be appropriate so I didn't

went to the big cutbank to check river ice, no ice, totally mellow break-up, no ice dams no flooding. My downstream neighbor, only neighbor for 20 air miles, been in camp 30 yrs, never seen ice go in April
P1020333.JPG

So......... :kiss:

There's a 2000 fat kitty badge as well right ?

I gotta get to the point where I have enough badges so I can rotate em.

Then I can change em like I change my underwear... once a month !

:crying::crying::pighug::crying::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back