Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I stopped to run some wax and was just catching up on like 6 pages in a couple hours..I like it,,but @HashMaster i gotta ask,did Mossy say that's a badge whore badge under your avatar ????

I once went to a party where someone fell asleep and had their boxers sprayed with red car paint, apparently it was a hospital job to get them off when he woke up :eek1:
It was a pretty wild party though, I can remember someone had thrown a huge wooden bookcase out of the window onto the lawn and there were hundreds of books everywhere. On entering the house I noticed that the banister on the stairs had been ripped off the wall, to be replaced with 2 turds in a kind of poo 11!

Alright I stopped to run some wax and was just catching up on like 6 pages in a couple hours..I like it,,but @HashMaster i gotta ask,did Mossy say that's a badge whore badge under your avatar ????

The one on the far right is my award whore badge.

I was having fun in chat the other day (whoring around) and @Mossy was kind enough to bestow it upon me unexpectedly.

It's my proudest achievement to date :smoking:

Last edited:
The one on the far right is my award whore badge.

I was having fun in chat the other day (whoring around) and Mossy was kind enough to bestow it upon me unexpectedly.

It's my proudest achievement to date :smoking:
Very nice!! Definately a one off/one of a kind badge,I can't see the pic on my phone to well,is it a pic of a mattress??

Very nice!! Definately a one off/one of a kind badge,I can't see the pic on my phone to well,is it a pic of a mattress??

Sorry, I can't say....

I took a pledge, I'm not allowed to divulge any other info about it.

My apologies, but a badge whores word is bond afterall !

:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::vibe::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back