Status
Not open for further replies.
HM..check your profile for the badges..you May have to rotate them in.
I can See them on everyone else I have badged up..but not you..:thumbsup:

More than HT Chat now...:headbang:

:smokeout: Sharing one.....

We Love you too stepside..:bighug:

Fingers Crossed arty..:wizzy:

We've created a Monster...:tonic:

Puddled Penguin...:bighug:..good news on the Racer eP

What penguin badge..?
Like the one in Brimans display of badges

yep @trailanimal- one of the most awesome feline I have ever seen in the wild! ran across a mom and 3 kittens a few years ago on a float in the Yukon. They were on a gravel bar at the waters edge and ran with the boat for the length of the gravel bar. I found the intoxicating, as they are normally very seldom seen. Had no clue what we were. Probably the first human encounter they ever had!

@Mossy the 3000+ Rep Fat Kitty badge, is an avatar of a penguin.
they are elusive, saw one from the boat also, on a gravel bar right next to the channel, we keep eye contact as I motored by down river, he/she never moved, must have been the quiet Yamaha 4-stoke, lol, more like exceedingly good luck to get such a close encounter

Correct budelee,

although a rather good looking penguin, it is in fact, as trail said, tis an Arctic Kitty.

Briman, you were truly blessed with an eyes on.....is that where the photo came from ? Did you get a whiff ?

Sadly, the myth is let down by the fact that they smell like shit. And I don't mince my words, the Arctic Kitty puts Skunks and Pepe Le Pew to shame. It has been said that, to encounter one from even 100 yards is to puke your ring piece up for the next week.
Although a gentle kitty (and very good parents) the smell is just foul beyond belief !

That is why us penguins have never got close to the kitties, we do have standards. Low, yes. But not Arctic Kitties......noooooo

Nice badge tho' eP.

Aunty,

if I could have a dinner party and invite 6 guests..................I would choose Stephen Fry...............

"The Liar" is one of my all time fave books............

@Mossy can I get third tier fat kitty rep please?

And for gossip id like to announce I'm quitting my job flipping burgers to go work with my local grow shop working the store and helping build grow rooms. Finally going to b skiing something in passionate about and live while I do schooling. Tired of flipping burgers. Its my own little hell I battle everyday! And soon it's going to b over....no more stressful job that makes me unhappy!

@Mossy can I get third tier fat kitty rep please?

And for gossip id like to announce I'm quitting my job flipping burgers to go work with my local grow shop working the store and helping build grow rooms. Finally going to b skiing something in passionate about and live while I do schooling. Tired of flipping burgers. Its my own little hell I battle everyday! And soon it's going to b over....no more stressful job that makes me unhappy!
good news bro !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back