Status
Not open for further replies.
HM..check your profile for the badges..you May have to rotate them in.
I can See them on everyone else I have badged up..but not you..:thumbsup:

Not showing in my profile either, but they are just the 3 basic ones anyway, and NOW THAT I HAVE A WHORE BADGE my life is complete !

Thank You @Mossy !!!!!!

I see Bomb Seeds just joined, will there be a bomb badge ?
(please say yes... please say yes... please say yes)

Oh dang.... I just said my life was now complete and then in the same post I start whoring again....

:bighug::kiss::bighug:

Not showing in my profile either, but they are just the 3 basic ones anyway, and NOW THAT I HAVE A WHORE BADGE my life is complete !

Thank You @Mossy !!!!!!

I see Bomb Seeds just joined, will there be a bomb badge ?
(please say yes... please say yes... please say yes)

Oh dang.... I just said my life was now complete and then in the same post I start whoring again....

:bighug::kiss::bighug:
Bomb seeds? I do not see a forum for them am I missing something?

Damn it @HashMaster! Don't make me go spend some more cash! My wife is going to kick my arse! I already want some bomb seeds, now there may be a badge too. Crap man.:shooty:

I'm hoping there is shortly. 4 little bomb girls lives may depend on it.

Oh... nevermind... they are going to die in the end for the greater good of humanity anyway. :smoking:

Don't make me go spend some more cash!
I just did...2XL Autopot system!! 12 gallon rez and 2-6.6 gallon pots of pure coco madness, to blow the tent up with!! Looking to fill the 4 x 4 area with 2 plants instead of 4-6 plants in soil less medium! If you guys haven't been to the autopot thread, do go check it out! @Hansbricks is killing it with his setup and @A-Train is hot on his heels!!
https://www.autoflower.org/forums/autopots.329/
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG

:vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe::vibe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back