Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we be considering what happens Mr. Wile E. Coyote when he sets out something to stop the roadrunner? Seems to backfire on him more often than not.....

wile-e-coyote-falling-off-cliff.jpg

Greetings exalted ones. Here be me token attendance for the kitty badge update. This cat pictured below, named David Meowie, was purchased from some disgruntled spice miners on the moons of Naboo. It used to be all white and normal cat sized... But unfortunately, due to his lifelong habit of building small rockets and parachuting from many kilometers up, he was exposed all too often to the upper troposphere which provides very little shielding from gamma rays. This caused some rapid increase in size, along with the strange side effect of being able to speak in an old dialect of Swahili. Finally I managed to convince some cunning linguists at the university, with a one time payment of 40 vegan buffalo wings, to translate what David Meowie was saying. Believe it or not, he really just wanted to fit in, and begged me to weave this leopard print outfit for him. ( don't worry, it's faux ).

images.jpg

a real bummer to be on the radar
yup total bummer, got to move. :nono: Got away with it for 10 years.
work needed doing on the house, so I shut down, moved the grow in full flower to a mates house.
Came back home one day and had the tiniest bit of weed smell on me and the moment I reached the front door, it opened an there was my landlord.
Then months of them being total C***** I even heard then discussing it (I became an expert eves dropper) old school , old farts, hate weed or any thing drug related.
To them it was like a jolly to them, made their lives more interesting but in the end I prevailed and they thought they were mistaken or I knew how to play the game too well (over heard them saying this)..
This doesn't mean the all clear, just that they didn't catch me.
So I'm going micro, if anybody want's to come in my flat, I need notice!
Once notice is given the pc case gets pallet wrapped and stuck in a suitcase and wheeled off!
Ideally I will move house but that's gonna take time and money.

Hello chums......

I started to work my way through 15 pages of LS, by the time i got to the end, there was another five pages !!!!

Anthro, could we teach him Esperanto ? ke estus malvarmeta !

Now then, regards the GOLD, I did deposit some last night, but I was a bit worse for wear. Big Spliff, large drop of G and T and then my racing greyhound won his third race in as many weeks. Penguin funds are swelling. The bookies are trembling.....and then I forgot where I deposited said GOLD......too blathered.....I will find it and no doubt get this quasi treasure hunt back on track.....but....shhhhhhh.....this is just between those in the know........

I have said too much.................eP.

Hello chums......

I started to work my way through 15 pages of LS, by the time i got to the end, there was another five pages !!!!

Anthro, could we teach him Esperanto ? ke estus malvarmeta !

Now then, regards the GOLD, I did deposit some last night, but I was a bit worse for wear. Big Spliff, large drop of G and T and then my racing greyhound won his third race in as many weeks. Penguin funds are swelling. The bookies are trembling.....and then I forgot where I deposited said GOLD......too blathered.....I will find it and no doubt get this quasi treasure hunt back on track.....but....shhhhhhh.....this is just between those in the know........

I have said too much.................eP.
Is there a pride for finding said gold? In other words is this a solo project or group?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back