Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You @Mossy for the badge and the juice,I think I need to add some whiskey( if I still drank) to stay warm today..Mrs Lee will be able to warm me tonight ...Have a great day and weekend .

After I got the thumbs up in the badge request thread for my 3 missing badges I kept looking for them... then I forgot about those 3 till this YO / 420 badge....

HM..check your profile for the badges..you May have to rotate them in.
I can See them on everyone else I have badged up..but not you..:thumbsup:

Since midnight last nigh we have has 22 pages of Live Stoners :worship:

Way to go people :pass::bighug::pighug:

More than HT Chat now...:headbang:
:smokeout: I thinks that calls for a family smoke out to celebrate!!!

:smokeout: Sharing one.....

I love this place

We Love you too stepside..:bighug:

Truly Spain is calling me but again it comes down to money, I'll keep on keeping on , eventually I got to get a break.

Fingers Crossed arty..:wizzy:

Hello chums......

I started to work my way through 15 pages of LS, by the time i got to the end, there was another five pages !!!!

We've created a Monster...:tonic:

Now then, regards the GOLD, I did deposit some last night, but I was a bit worse for wear. Big Spliff, large drop of G and T and then my racing greyhound won his third race in as many weeks. Penguin funds are swelling. The bookies are trembling.....and then I forgot where I deposited said GOLD......too blathered.....I will find it and no doubt get this quasi treasure hunt back on track.....but....shhhhhhh.....this is just between those in the know........

Puddled Penguin...:bighug:..good news on the Racer eP

What is that penguin badge all about?

What penguin badge..?

yep @trailanimal- one of the most awesome feline I have ever seen in the wild! ran across a mom and 3 kittens a few years ago on a float in the Yukon. They were on a gravel bar at the waters edge and ran with the boat for the length of the gravel bar. I found the intoxicating, as they are normally very seldom seen. Had no clue what we were. Probably the first human encounter they ever had!

@Mossy the 3000+ Rep Fat Kitty badge, is an avatar of a penguin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back