Status
Not open for further replies.
@arty zan throw up a breeding tent and do your thing man! Easy, fun and addicting. More so than growing, thats for sure!
That is the plan Bri.

Where i am now, I had a security scare ( a very active one! attemps to try and catch me at it)!! I was steps ahead though and had already shut down. Long story but you ever wanna hear it PM me.

I am now after 8 months no grow, just starting to be able to start again but I know my meter is checked, that will calm down after a while as people get bored.

This is why I have built the micro cab, some smoke is better than no smoke and I am fed up with buying it and the cost is not good!

As soon as I can get the funds together to move, I will but that is gonna cost me a 2 - 3 thousand pounds and also be paying an extra £200 in rent each month, UK sucks, total lack of housing sending prices through the roof.

Truly Spain is calling me but again it comes down to money, I'll keep on keeping on , eventually I got to get a break.

That is the plan Bri.

Where i am now, I had a security scare ( a very active one! attemps to try and catch me at it)!! I was steps ahead though and had already shut down. Long story but you ever wanna hear it PM me.

I am now after 8 months no grow, just starting to be able to start again but I know my meter is checked, that will calm down after a while as people get bored.

This is why I have built the micro cab, some smoke is better than no smoke and I am fed up with buying it and the cost is not good!

As soon as I can get the funds together to move, I will but that is gonna cost me a 2 - 3 thousand pounds and also be paying an extra £200 in rent each month, UK sucks, total lack of housing sending prices through the roof.

Truly Spain is calling me but again it comes down to money, I'll keep on keeping on , eventually I got to get a break.
a real bummer to be on the radar

Penguin%2BChases%2BSeabird.gif

eP only has short legs but he can move when he wants to!

19fhz0ls6relwgif.gif

That is the plan Bri.

About 10 years ago I was in an area where they did fly overs in copters looking for heat and light signatures with military grade gear.

You'd think they could find a better use for all that time and money.

I dunno... like maybe catching crooks or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back