Status
Not open for further replies.
They're running a little behind there too, but if growing has taught me anything it's.......patience asshole, patience. :haha:
Tsk tsk, they have budwider left! Made by Dragon Masters!! Great looking plant! Go to rcmc, click on breeders, click on private breeders. It says photo period, but it is indeed auto. Probably why it hasnt been gobbled up yet! I need to grow mine out! SBR70 from SaH seeds is a great smoke too!

My bad, i was in RCMP earlier and missed it, no mention of Dragon Masters just listed it in "Private Breeders" .

Yeah did see the Sah SBR70 looks quite nice :thumbsup:

Damn annoying payment system too but them's the breaks.:shrug:

I've got me some Stone Dragons and some Mubbling Dragons plus a load of Stone's & N.W other seeds, so I'm stocked to the gills right now but we always want
more and don't want to miss out on genetics that we might never get the chance to get again!

Thanks for you help bri :bighug: seeing this might benefit someone else, who other wise might have never known!:d5:

after a long hike on slippery rotting ice and crapping out snow, woke this morn thinking of Leonard Cohen's Tower of Song..........."I hurt in the places I used to play"........lol

Last edited:
Gone for just a few hours and have 7 pages of catchup... Probably like 30 for eP. Lol. Keep the posts flowing!!

And YO btw!!!i counted 5 prior to mine but i think atleast one of them already had the Badge! Up to the ganja gods to decide if i get a badge or not...!

Gor Lumey Anthro, OMG can't believe my eyes :jawdrop: what an amazing line up Om Nom Nom Nom Bom, My vote has been cast!!

Blooming heck this months BOM is absolutely of the wall!

It's a:astar::astar::astar::astar::astar: Five star canna selection :baked:

So many stunning plants , man it took me ages to decide where my vote was gonna go.:dancer:

If you lot haven't checked out this months BOM entries, seriously do yourself a favor and go check them out.:yay:

Whilst your there drooling at these stunning beauties , don't forget to place your vote!:headbang:

:bomnom: To :BOMwinner: Who is it gonna be??? only we can decide.:passit:

Time for a bit of BOM music to get you in the mood!:jointman:

BOM, DI DANG, DI DANG, DI DIGGY, DIGGY!

Here's the BOM link - https://www.autoflower.org/threads/the-april-autoflower-bom-pom-competition-420-style.51505/

yup tough vote. wish voting for politicians offered such good choices, lol

upload_2016-4-29_18-59-7.jpeg
upload_2016-4-29_18-59-16.jpeg
upload_2016-4-29_18-59-29.jpeg

Cat Beards

upload_2016-4-29_18-59-57.jpeg
upload_2016-4-29_19-0-10.jpeg
upload_2016-4-29_19-0-27.jpeg

Dog Beards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back