Status
Not open for further replies.
When are badges actually added ?

After I got the thumbs up in the badge request thread for my 3 missing badges I kept looking for them... then I forgot about those 3 till this YO / 420 badge....

Man.... what has this place turned me into ?

:vibe::eyebrows::pighug::eyebrows::vibe:

Oh and my new badge just hit so please look but do not touch as I like to keep them shiny ...
Oh... You're going to be in trouble down the road. You can only keep nine visible, so after you collect a bunch.... They have to go in storage. For a small fee I can get you a hermetically sealed badge storage device it has HEPA filters and temp and humidity controls. Your badges will come out just as shiny as the day you put them in storage.... Just saying, all of you badge whores are going to need one

Oh... You're going to be in trouble down the road. You can only keep nine visible, so after you collect a bunch.... They have to go in storage. For a small fee I can get you a hermetically sealed badge storage device it has HEPA filters and temp and humidity controls. Your badges will come out just as shiny as the day you put them in storage.... Just saying, all of you badge whores are going to need one
I will take two please

Do I have a choice of colors ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back