Status
Not open for further replies.
I will take two please
When are badges actually added ?

After I got the thumbs up in the badge request thread for my 3 missing badges I kept looking for them... then I forgot about those 3 till this YO / 420 badge....

Man.... what has this place turned me into ?

:vibe::eyebrows::pighug::eyebrows::vibe:

This place - especially "Live Stoners" has turned into a very busy place.:woohoo1:

The amount of badges given out recently has been huge, especially after the massive response to 420 and the fact that Live Stoners is totally buzzing with activity.:smokeout:

Mossy is a busy lady and sometimes the odd badge may fall behind the fridge or down between the cushions on the settee.:coffee:

You can drop by the "Badge Collectors Request Page" and give em a gentle nudge to badge you up!:thumbsup:

Badge collectors request page - https://www.autoflower.org/threads/afn-badge-collectors-badge-request.51574/page-6#post-1028976

Looks like this guy has his own place to store extras....

(HOPEFULLY NO ONE JUST ATE)

redneck-belly-cowtat.jpg

yup :thumbsup: from the Autoflower Portal Gift Shop.

RCMP don't seem to have any dragons these days.
Tsk tsk, they have budwider left! Made by Dragon Masters!! Great looking plant! Go to rcmc, click on breeders, click on private breeders. It says photo period, but it is indeed auto. Probably why it hasnt been gobbled up yet! I need to grow mine out! SBR70 from SaH seeds is a great smoke too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back