Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy FridayView attachment 560194 everyone,well the Colorado weather is at it again with snow,and the little photo plant that was gifted to me by momma Nature is feeling the wrath,.Its not a snowcap strain..lol..but I'm doing my best to keep the slush off of it,5-7 more inches are in the way for the weekend..my only consolation from the weather is being in a 10 OSHA training class thru today ...PeaceView attachment 560195
gotta roll with mama's slaps

You got it!! @trailanimal ,the snow is not letting up but it's more of a wet heavy springtime snow. I started a journal on ppn for this little plant and I said I wasn't gonna give it special treatment but I caved in.... The fattest kittie badges are being handed out?? I'm in line o please,please @Mossy

I have a question about this gold before I share.. Is this a group thing or is there a prize??? Cause if it's some seeds or something then well I got to keep it hush hush

Only 9 packs of Fems left of the "Stone Dragons Special Reserve " left.

It's a very special exclusive mix of Stone Dragon – second, third and forth generation, phenotypes variation.

Mix of all lines bred since 2012 – purple. red, green and black.

I'm not sure how many packs of Regs there are but I'm trying to find out for you.
ordered mine a couple a weeks ago

Badges for favors, will do it.

SxMMfv9.jpg

or join the Chinese army

tumblr_ma6074sopr1rwjpnyo1_500.jpg
I was wondering what to do with the badges, although my uniform is a down parkey with a wolf rough, not PC I know, but what's a savage to do?, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back