e9a538aa80fa44b5671f5f98c9a3f755.jpg
Canna Dragon! :vibe:

Last edited:
WOOOOHOOOO!
w75ax.gif
Hi there Stoners, and
adb51bc9.gif
e72ee932.gif

So today the lil' monster is with grandma, and Daddy gets the day off. I'll be plants some land race seeds, taking glamor shots of some plants, making up some organic goodies, chatting with you fine folk, partaking in some organic goodies, and maybe a good 'ol nap in the too. Maybe a bit of pollinating...
yess.gif
Should be a good day. Oh how could I forget... :face: I got my pack of Stone Dragons regs (f2,f3,f4), and will be planning out the next seed run!
woot.gif

I already have the bade but a very happy YO YO to you @Mossy !

greatday.gif

WOOOOHOOOO!
w75ax.gif
Hi there Stoners, and
adb51bc9.gif
e72ee932.gif

So today the lil' monster is with grandma, and Daddy gets the day off. I'll be plants some land race seeds, taking glamor shots of some plants, making up some organic goodies, chatting with you fine folk, partaking in some organic goodies, and maybe a good 'ol nap in the too. Maybe a bit of pollinating...
yess.gif
Should be a good day. Oh how could I forget... :face: I got my pack of Stone Dragons regs (f2,f3,f4), and will be planning out the next seed run!
woot.gif

I already have the bade but a very happy YO YO to you @Mossy !

greatday.gif
I need to order some of those stone dragons

I need to order some of those stone dragons
Only 9 packs of Fems left of the "Stone Dragons Special Reserve " left.

It's a very special exclusive mix of Stone Dragon – second, third and forth generation, phenotypes variation.

Mix of all lines bred since 2012 – purple. red, green and black.

I'm not sure how many packs of Regs there are but I'm trying to find out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back