Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone find ePs gold?
Or did he just send us on a wild goose hunt? Or should i say PENGUIN hunt... Sneaky they are, can we really trust him that there actually is any gold?

Awesome budshot ripper:ladies:

And for he/she who needs it... :passit: Its FRIDAY gotta get your stone on, STONERS!

Anyone find ePs gold?
Or did he just send us on a wild goose hunt? Or should i say PENGUIN hunt... Sneaky they are, can we really trust him that there actually is any gold?

And for he/she who needs it... :passit: Its FRIDAY gotta get your stone on, STONERS!
Thank you for the kind words.. Not bad for an iPhone picture

Anyone find ePs gold?

As for the penguin hunt man not sure he may have been super high and hallucinating.

Anyone find ePs gold?

I think I did :smoking:

Three bears is a clue:yeah:we wait and see if I'm right!

Feenix I'm wondering if that could be a viral infection. It would take something damaging the DNA to produce something that insane, which I believe is just about only possible by a virus. There's viruses that can damage nucleolus DNA and/or Mitochondrial DNA replication, which could make make freak mutations like that.

I'm not sure it's going to make anything smokable for ya lol. I'd love to see more pics lol, but I'd strongly consider killing it and ABSOLUTELY under no circumstance reuse that soil. If it is viral, it could affect the next thing in that particular soil. Even the pot, I'd clean it with bleach, dry it, then clean with alcohol.

You may be onto something there Anth. The interesting thing is that as ugly as the clawed growth is, the leaves are maturing into healthy growth. There are more pics in my Spring Grow album. There are two of the White Trains, both effected.The Cheesus dragon started to show the same symptoms before I pulled it after showing male pods. It was in the same soil. The white nuggets are as solid as a head of Cauliflower.

Yo mossy! Good morning stoners! Happy Friday and a glorious weekend to you all! How ya gonna spend it? I am going to kick this Friday off with cleaning the house, as the wife gets back from a week of being away for her job for some training! So you know what that means....spark up a doob:pass:crank up the music and let the cleaning begin! then tomorrow we are going to go through the garage and get all the gardening stuff out!Have a wonderful day and make it a good one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back