Status
Not open for further replies.
You know me :rofl: "delicate" bwaahaha
Like a fairy in hobnail boots. :crying:

bad_fairy04__sized_l.jpg

Nooooo don't break my Love Hearts!!:haha:

Feenix I'm wondering if that could be a viral infection. It would take something damaging the DNA to produce something that insane, which I believe is just about only possible by a virus. There's viruses that can damage nucleolus DNA and/or Mitochondrial DNA replication, which could make make freak mutations like that.

I'm not sure it's going to make anything smokable for ya lol. I'd love to see more pics lol, but I'd strongly consider killing it and ABSOLUTELY under no circumstance reuse that soil. If it is viral, it could affect the next thing in that particular soil. Even the pot, I'd clean it with bleach, dry it, then clean with alcohol.

Happy Friday
image.jpeg
everyone,well the Colorado weather is at it again with snow,and the little photo plant that was gifted to me by momma Nature is feeling the wrath,.Its not a snowcap strain..lol..but I'm doing my best to keep the slush off of it,5-7 more inches are in the way for the weekend..my only consolation from the weather is being in a 10 OSHA training class thru today ...Peace
image.jpeg

Good morning stoners, glad it's Friday?? I am. Poker game tonight, maybe I can make some seed money

You play Texas Hold Em Stepside ? That's my shit. My cuzz bought in to the WSOP the last two years. One day I will have the money, but I just started playing tables with cash instead of with prison commissary or pretend money online. I LOVE the psychology of the game. Limping in with a strong pocket and stacking the table, :shooty: Love it !
Changed the dynamic considerably.:crying: Good luck, stack em all night !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back