Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting the same trying to access POM. I think those super plants are blowing up the server. They are just too pretty.
Cloudflare just calling it unknown error.

Anybody ever seen a naked bud. I still haven't figured out what stressed the two White Trains that caused the worst clawfoot I've ever seen but they are budding but with no sugars or calyxes, at least at the tops, just these weird growths. Super calyxes??
full

:pass:
genetic roulette

Hey friends, please VOTE in the BOM contest if ya haven't yet. :) Some fantastic plants over there as always!!!
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/the-april-autoflower-bom-pom-competition-420-style.51505/

Gor Lumey Anthro, OMG can't believe my eyes :jawdrop: what an amazing line up Om Nom Nom Nom Bom, My vote has been cast!!

Blooming heck this months BOM is absolutely of the wall!

It's a:astar::astar::astar::astar::astar: Five star canna selection :baked:

So many stunning plants , man it took me ages to decide where my vote was gonna go.:dancer:

If you lot haven't checked out this months BOM entries, seriously do yourself a favor and go check them out.:yay:

Whilst your there drooling at these stunning beauties , don't forget to place your vote!:headbang:

:bomnom: To :BOMwinner: Who is it gonna be??? only we can decide.:passit:

Time for a bit of BOM music to get you in the mood!:jointman:

BOM, DI DANG, DI DANG, DI DIGGY, DIGGY!

Here's the BOM link - https://www.autoflower.org/threads/the-april-autoflower-bom-pom-competition-420-style.51505/

Hi Ep .... This is the ghost of uncle Ben

images

..... Remember what i taught you!!!

WoooohOooooo (boogah boogah boogah) *vanishes into smoke*

:pighug:

Okay, that's enough

STOP

I can't take 15 pages per day of Live Stoners

I did say be careful what you wish for...............but for goodness sakes guys......stop gossiping.....I can't keep up !!!!!!!

F'Freck's sake......since I became a Global Mod, my workload has gone X3...and now this........you guys are unbelievable ......give me a break please..

What with Intro's, Live Help, Mod stuff....Journals.....Life.....Billy, Dad.....I'm drowning.........eP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back