Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, that's enough

STOP

I can't take 15 pages per day of Live Stoners

I did say be careful what you wish for...............but for goodness sakes guys......stop gossiping.....I can't keep up !!!!!!!

F'Freck's sake......since I became a Global Mod, my workload has gone X3...and now this........you guys are unbelievable ......give me a break please..

What with Intro's, Live Help, Mod stuff....Journals.....Life.....Billy, Dad.....I'm drowning.........eP.

Please try and keep up I need someone to explain stuff to me. The earlier discussion about Kief/Keef had me a bit stumped for a moment. I understood it as quife and was wondering why someone would ask "how" on this forum. Then there was talk about trays and if they vibrated...don't skim read like me because it gets real weird!!

Please try and keep up I need someone to explain stuff to me. The earlier discussion about Kief/Keef had me a bit stumped for a moment. I understood it as quife and was wondering why someone would ask "how" on this forum. Then there was talk about trays and if they vibrated...don't skim read like me because it gets real weird!!

Luckily I didn't throw in Kif and the dry stack shaker method then ehhhh ?

:biggrin::bighug::biggrin:

Kewl, Thanks :pass:

It's not in any specific area or action. I've gotten em trying to post, trying to view, trying to edit, etc...

I'm getting the same trying to access POM. I think those super plants are blowing up the server. They are just too pretty.
Cloudflare just calling it unknown error.

Anybody ever seen a naked bud. I still haven't figured out what stressed the two White Trains that caused the worst clawfoot I've ever seen but they are budding but with no sugars or calyxes, at least at the tops, just these weird growths. Super calyxes??
full

:pass:

I'm getting the same trying to access POM. I think those super plants are blowing up the server. They are just too pretty.
Cloudflare just calling it unknown error.

Anybody ever seen a naked bud. I still haven't figured out what stressed the two White Trains that caused the worst clawfoot I've ever seen but they are budding but with no sugars or calyxes, at least at the tops, just these weird growths. Super calyxes??
full

:pass:

Just Maybe ?????
b81224133be3f8202dd3353cffb3996b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back