Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to circumstances I've had to shut down my proper grow cab.:nono:

So I have decided to go micro and do a PC server tower grow.

Everything is pretty much DIY and has been a pain in the butt lol so there's been no off the shelf, this and that to help make my life easier.

Normal grows are so much easier to set up.

Anyhoo have a sneak peek at what I've been up to today.

Just a few more bits and pieces to finish up and I'll be back to growing my favorite plant, it's been eight months since my last grow.:yoinks:

View attachment 559976
DIY Cob LED CREE CXB3590 36W warm white
View attachment 559977
Tiny DIY Carbon Filter.
View attachment 559978
DIY PC Server tower grow case (black tape on front due to waiting for glue to dry)
View attachment 559979
Side view - Carbon Filter at the top - Intake fan and hepa/carbon filter at the bottom, as yet to install the cob.
Waiting for dimmable LED driver to arrive and then I can adjust the light to my/the plants liking.

Cab height 63CM depth 39CM width 19cm

Nice!!!

MmmmMmm Blackberry Kush
IMG_20160428_170134.jpg
IMG_20160428_170102.jpg
IMG_20160428_165952.jpg
IMG_20160428_170056.jpg

Due to circumstances I've had to shut down my proper grow cab.:nono:

So I have decided to go micro and do a PC server tower grow.

Everything is pretty much DIY and has been a pain in the butt lol so there's been no off the shelf, this and that to help make my life easier.

Normal grows are so much easier to set up.

Anyhoo have a sneak peek at what I've been up to today.

Just a few more bits and pieces to finish up and I'll be back to growing my favorite plant, it's been eight months since my last grow.:yoinks:

View attachment 559976
DIY Cob LED CREE CXB3590 36W warm white
View attachment 559977
Tiny DIY Carbon Filter.
View attachment 559978
DIY PC Server tower grow case (black tape on front due to waiting for glue to dry)
View attachment 559979
Side view - Carbon Filter at the top - Intake fan and hepa/carbon filter at the bottom, as yet to install the cob.
Waiting for dimmable LED driver to arrive and then I can adjust the light to my/the plants liking.

Cab height 63CM depth 39CM width 19cm

Nice ! :d5:

Now if ya can only get it down to laptop size it will be in every home and office worldwide.

:bighug::pass:

One of the largest pharmacy chains in the US taking a sane stance on Mary Jane? Times they are a changing....

Walgreens, the largest drug retailing chain in the U.S. with more than 8,000 stores in all 50 states, is now tackling the subject of medical marijuana. Right above a recipe for “all natural fruit roll-ups” on Walgreens’ Tumblr is the headline: “What is medical marijuana?” And its tone is surprisingly sane and straightforward, especially for one of the largest pharmacies in the world.

Full Article:
Did Walgreens just flip the script on a pharmacy’s medical marijuana stance?
Walgreens surprises some with sane medical marijuana talk

http://www.thecannabist.co/2016/04/28/walgreens-medical-marijuana/52931/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back