Status
Not open for further replies.
Steppa said...you don't have to do it in one day.....but if I didn't........I would never catch up.....and if I missed that one bit of GOLD I would never forgive myself......if you know what I mean.....

Fred, I ain't got one either....some of us get missed.....we will go for the 3,000 one eh ?

Steppa said...you don't have to do it in one day.....but if I didn't........I would never catch up.....and if I missed that one bit of GOLD I would never forgive myself......if you know what I mean.....

Fred, I ain't got one either....some of us get missed.....we will go for the 3,000 one eh ?
3000 you say eh...

The penguin comes in says he is over worked and there are to many posts to catch up on and everyone quits posting.. Darn you penguin

Okay, keep posting.....but don't expect Penguin Gold.........unless you look very deeply.......I have buried it somewhere in the forums.......up to you my good chums...nay prospectors ......find eP's GOLD..........hints will be few and far between........

The penguin comes in says he is over worked and there are to many posts to catch up on and everyone quits posting.. Darn you penguin

No, it's just union smoke break time !

tumblr_o0n5mjXFaL1unq95yo1_500.gif

Okay, keep posting.....but don't expect Penguin Gold.........unless you look very deeply.......I have buried it somewhere in the forums.......up to you my good chums...nay prospectors ......find eP's GOLD..........hints will be few and far between........
Hmmm... Treasure hunt you say??? What you hiding buddy?

Hmm what is this .. A challenge .. Hmmmm

Staff interviews ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back