Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a cool video on kief and hash. The Magic Honey recipe at the end, is a real treat and no plant matter taste! Put it on ice cream, peanut butter and jelly, mix in hot tea etc.

you can throw your keif in a baking dish, cover it with foil, 250*F at 29 minutes, pull out and let cool and DONT open the dish until cool, now you just made your own hash!:thumbsup:

Yes tobe, its in reported posts and it will be looked at by @Mossy!:d5:
Thanks for the info bro

Okay, that's enough

STOP

I can't take 15 pages per day of Live Stoners

I did say be careful what you wish for...............but for goodness sakes guys......stop gossiping.....I can't keep up !!!!!!!

F'Freck's sake......since I became a Global Mod, my workload has gone X3...and now this........you guys are unbelievable ......give me a break please..

What with Intro's, Live Help, Mod stuff....Journals.....Life.....Billy, Dad.....I'm drowning.........eP.

Okay, that's enough

STOP

I did say be careful what you wish for...............but for goodness sakes guys......stop gossiping.....I can't keep up !!!!!!!

F'Freck's sake......since I became a Global Mod, my workload has gone X3...and now this........you guys are unbelievable ......give me a break please..

What with Intro's, Live Help, Mod stuff....Journals.....Life.....Billy, Dad.....I'm drowning.........eP.
Penguins don't drown, maybe do some quick scanning, seems like half the time here is waiting for the "like" to post after you click "like". lol, when I was younger and oh so busy busy I don't think I could even be here

Okay, that's enough

STOP

Dude... Burn one :pass: relax.
You don't have to do it all in one day

Okay, that's enough

STOP

Lol you must be a runnig tux bro, mod at afn looks like a full time job, i think you have to eat the half doses of fish.

Thanks for the slap eP !

If I had known you were stopping by I'd have baked a fish

30468-1414048-Cigar-Salmon.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back