Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter what? Leisure, neighbor, heir, stein, their, and weigh are just a few examples of exceptions to the "i before e" rule. I think your right, though, that it should be kief. Of course, just to throw an even bigger wrench in the work some would argue it should be keef. :smoking:
as long as we know what we are talking about spell isn't much of an issue, lol, I struggle with spelling daily

was reading about the Maine initiative and they are starting off with 6 flowering plants, 12 immature, unlimited number of seedlings, good start for them, better than what we have at the moment in AK, thinking over time laws will adjust to reality, lint will come out in the wash

Yeah it's not too bad. That's per patient too.

No matter what? Leisure, neighbor, heir, stein, their, and weigh are just a few examples of exceptions to the "i before e" rule. I think your right, though, that it should be kief. Of course, just to throw an even bigger wrench in the work some would argue it should be keef. :smoking:

Or........

Maybe it's all just a pigment of your demaginatory system perhaps ???
Psychedelic-Cat.gif

Last edited:
It would be interesting, I think, to hear some of the discussions in the various states where they decided on their limits. Was looking at moving to the Portland, Oregon area a little while back and their limit of four plants total per household was a big turn off for me over Colorado's 6 per person, 3 in bloom rules. Of course, with Washington being so close to Portland I looked at their rules as well and it blows me away that they don't allow ANY personal home cultivation. Just think it would be entertaining at the least to see what the logic was behind each particular states limits.

AK is so reactionary trying to control use by limiting plants. Our legislators know very little about marijuana as med, no nothing about cultivation, clueless about how unique each persons needs are, clueless about how much you will need to make RSO to tackle the mean stuff. Oh, and absolutely ignorant about now many plants you need to grow to develop your own strain to meet your needs. As long as these so called leaders subscribe to the falsehood that marijuana is bad, they will resist free and open use and exchange, it's all about control.

It would be interesting, I think, to hear some of the discussions in the various states where they decided on their limits. Was looking at moving to the Portland, Oregon area a little while back and their limit of four plants total per household was a big turn off for me over Colorado's 6 per person, 3 in bloom rules. Of course, with Washington being so close to Portland I looked at their rules as well and it blows me away that they don't allow ANY personal home cultivation. Just think it would be entertaining at the least to see what the logic was behind each particular states limits.
Marijuana Policy Project and NORMAL will keep you up to date on what is happening state by state

Never done kief, after this discussion I better get me butt in gear, thanks for good info everyone
you can throw your keif in a baking dish, cover it with foil, 250*F at 29 minutes, pull out and let cool and DONT open the dish until cool, now you just made your own hash!:thumbsup:
@blue i forgot to ask did Mossy see a post of its under moderation because i cant send pm to her.
@Mossy can you contact me please.
Thanks and cu tobe
Yes tobe, its in reported posts and it will be looked at by @Mossy!:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back