Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually scrape Keif (Kief? Keith??) from my grinder ... am i doing it wrong?!? lol

Umm - i remember there was a cool dry ice hash tutorial by spelsylver (did i spell her right) that used a kief shaker box and got some great results.

I'll see if i can fish it out (if it's still here - was yearsss ago)
:d5:
Your doing it right for sure.. But I have heard there is a way to get it from your trimmings just not sure how or even what I would search for to find what I want to do..

Try looking into keif boxes
like this one

box_lg_1.jpg

I'm not 100% sure - but my best guess would be to pop the dried trim into the top and give it shake and see what arrives in the bottom :rofl:

The guide i was looking for is gone :( .. but from memory - utilising the care of a very careful panda, you can pop trimmings in the top - a few dry ice blocks in the top (no touchy touchy with the skin though ... it's not like popsickles) close the lid and give it a shake ... and BOOM ... hash!

I think that may be over simplyfying it - check with grim or ronin or weedman first :D

Or get one of these and make it while you trim
View attachment 559817

Exactly what I use. Stems and seeds get run over it too. Use saran wrap as a cover and shake for 3 to 5 minutes.

Edit: As you trim fresh material the trichomes will fall off and through the screen. Later after some drying I cut my stems to 4" lengths and collect what's on them too. You could do the same with hash bags, kief boxes, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back