Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh i forgot if its against the rules delete the post please. We dont want to sell the at afn because we know its not allowed
Yo Tobe! :rofl:
:bighug:

I haven't deleted the post - just put it into moderation - you're right that it's the kind of thing that needs to be run through Mossy before going down that route, but generally it's left to the official onsite & registered (and vetted) breeders to offer seeds and take addresses (for the safety of all our members).

I know you understand - but i'll leave it in moderation for the higher powers to see. :thumbsup:

Cheers
Blue ^_^

Afternoon guys, just having a coffee and a vape and saying hi. The sun's out again so I managed to get out in the garden and do a bit this morning. In the best traditions of elfin safety I researched the relevant legislation, paid for and attended numerous courses, bought the PPE, then got extremely baked and forgot it all, using sharp tools and operating machinery in a haphazard manner.
Lots of colour already in places so took a few snaps to share. Hope everyone's having a good one
primrose.JPG mint.JPG dianthus.JPG forsythia.JPG berberis.JPG

Good Morning Stoners, Hope alls well with y'all.
Victory. But a bitter sweet one. I had been rehabbing hound, who came to me with a badly damaged psyche' for over 2 years. We thought we would never be able to place him. Last night he joined a nice family in his new home. He kinda grew on me and with a tear in the corner of my eye I say, he will be missed.
Next case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back