Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to the Live Stoner thread ? It exploded with people ? I gave up on catching up after 4 pages, but der der der aint nothing wrong with that ! Hope everyone is feeling happy and healthy.
My new jabronie doctor just took away my Ambien after 4 years. It's amazing my luck though, because despite buying the most Sativa Dominant strains I can find , a really kind giving soul mailed me a mess of Dragon Beans and as luck would have it I have some finishing up. Guess it's time to quit Ambien and smoke some good Indicas at night!
I'm guessing my Stone Dragon will be my best bet growing for now - but I want to get some AmnesiaStone99 beans going ASAP. Every negative has a positive right? While I wait for sleep I'll have time to catch up on the blog and writing. :weed::peace::weed:

Good Morning all you Live Stoners! You know I used to get upset being called a stoner. I always felt like it was a derogatory term, and I was just being looked down upon. Now being called a Live Stoner, well that is a sign of respect in my opinion. It is great to have all you Live Stoners to share with, and I could not be more proud than to be a part of this great group.

@Mossy Thanks for the rep, and for filling in the blanks about the Dragons. I have often wondered about how they became, and the connection to other people. I have a pack of Stone Dragons f2,f3,f4 in route now. So even if it is a few generations different, and a cross or two away, I am proud to have your genetics in my garden!
:dragon1:

Good morning all! Sorry I missed 4/20 but real life doesn't care what day it is! Looks like it was a good time!
Question for the day: How do breeders come up with the names for strains and what are your favorite names? I'm sort of a little obsessed with this topic :smoking:
I like cat toy lady boy!:crying: I don't know why it makes me laugh so much? I just imagine a drag queen with a fat stoner cat like I have. Speaking of fat stoner cats, I think I deserve a fat kitty badge because I actually have one!! If you don't give me one he will disapprove because he is cooler than all the Earthlings!! I'm probably a month away from restocking my supply, and he is anxiously awaiting!

There certainly is something to being a part of the live stoners. I used to cruise through threads first thing now I check here first.
So... Good morning everyone. :smokeout: pass it around. Gotta get primed up for Friday

What happened to the Live Stoner thread ? It exploded with people ? I gave up on catching up after 4 pages, but der der der aint nothing wrong with that ! Hope everyone is feeling happy and healthy.
My new jabronie doctor just took away my Ambien after 4 years. It's amazing my luck though, because despite buying the most Sativa Dominant strains I can find , a really kind giving soul mailed me a mess of Dragon Beans and as luck would have it I have some finishing up. Guess it's time to quit Ambien and smoke some good Indicas at night!
I'm guessing my Stone Dragon will be my best bet growing for now - but I want to get some AmnesiaStone99 beans going ASAP. Every negative has a positive right? While I wait for sleep I'll have time to catch up on the blog and writing. :weed::peace::weed:
They say everything happens for a reason.. Glad to hear your getting off the big pharma stuff and you will be able to self medicate I have a bubbly blues finishing up and I hope it will be what the wife is looking for to help her get a solid full nights sleep. I hope yours does the same ..

Ok stoners question anyone know how to make keif ? I think I am saying and spelling it correctly .. I am about to trim 3 plants and the trimming I want to do more then throw it away.. I do not want to make any food with it I want to use it to get that powder like I get in freebie bags from the dispensary.. Anyone know what I am talking about and how to make it?

I usually scrape Keif (Kief? Keith??) from my grinder ... am i doing it wrong?!? lol

Umm - i remember there was a cool dry ice hash tutorial by spelsylver (did i spell her right) that used a kief shaker box and got some great results.

I'll see if i can fish it out (if it's still here - was yearsss ago)
:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back