Status
Not open for further replies.
Spotted a cool tshirt over here we could all dig :)
https://teespring.com/trulymedicine

front.png

I hate the random freebies.... I would rather have one auto flower freebie.....
Yo bros, Seedsman seed bank you can select auto fems during checkout! They usually have a promo they throw in, like Mephisto's for a long time, plus a couple freebie house brand auto fems, like I got Pink Grapefruit autofems a couple times and it's actually darn good growing and smoke!

I went to the pot doc and he signed off on my Ommp card but my medical history wasn't there so I have to wait for the state to ok my card which was a total let down but regardless I'm still working on getting my Oregon grown#2with seedlings going ,I hope the state sends my card fast because I need to get it going outside ,can't wait to share good news

I went to the pot doc and he signed off on my Ommp card but my medical history wasn't there so I have to wait for the state to ok my card which was a total let down but regardless I'm still working on getting my Oregon grown#2with seedlings going ,I hope the state sends my card fast because I need to get it going outside ,can't wait to share good news
Congrats bud

Congrats bud
Be better bro when I get it I still feel like kinda an outlaw with out it before when it was illegal they threw the book at me every chance and made me out to be some sort of marijuana criminal ,boy have times changed still in my mind the trauma of the old ways has left me uneasy and on that note time to get stoned

Be better bro when I get it I still feel like kinda an outlaw with out it before when it was illegal they threw the book at me every chance and made me out to be some sort of marijuana criminal ,boy have times changed still in my mind the trauma of the old ways has left me uneasy and on that note time to get stoned
I hope that they no longer mess with you bro enjoy your weed..

Last edited:
Whats up Stoners?! Still shitty weather here... My seedlings arent getting as much sun as they would like and deserve but in a week today i can move them in under my LED if they need it.
On another note; Ran into an old friend last night who had just picked up some green from his dealer (he has no clue i grow) and asked me to smoke up with him.
I asked to smell the weed before he rolled up, and smelled horrible! It actually made me a bit nauseous even! But i thought Hey, it can't be that bad...
Well... He rolled up, an almost pure green joint... He took a few puffs, and exhaled and told me that was exactly what he needed and passed me the joint.
I took a few puffs and directly tasted the horrible chemical nutrients, alongside the crop was most likely harvested early and i doubt there was good airflow in the growroom, it tasted so bad that i got so nauseous that i couldnt help myself and vomited a bit in front of him. I told him i couldnt smoke anymore of it....
I'm pretty sure he though i couldnt handle the high from his killer bud, but i just walked home feeling sorry for him but i never break the 3 golden rules, no smell, no tell, no sell. So unfortunately he'll have live with it. But experiences like these make me glad ive got a:greenthumb:and grow my own!

Whats up Stoners?! Still shitty weather here... My seedlings arent getting as much sun as they would like and deserve but in a week today i can move them in under my LED if they need it.
On another note; Ran into an old friend last night who had just picked up some green from his dealer (he has no clue i grow) and asked me to smoke up with him.
I asked to smell the weed before he rolled up, and smelled horrible! It actually made me a bit nauseous even! But i thought Hey, it can't be that bad...
Well... He rolled up, an almost pure green joint... He took a few puffs, and exhaled and told me that was exactly what he needed and passed me the joint.
I took a few puffs and directly tasted the horrible chemical nutrients, alongside the crop was most likely harvested early and i doubt there was good airflow in the growroom, it tasted so bad that i got so nauseous that i couldnt help myself and vomited a bit in front of him. I told him i couldnt smoke anymore of it....
I'm pretty sure he though i couldnt handle the high from his killer bud, but i just walked home feeling sorry for him but i never break the 3 golden rules, no smell, no tell, no sell. So unfortunately he'll have live with it. But experiences like these make me glad ive got a:greenthumb:and grow my own!
That's nasty..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back