Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Today. I learned OG is for lazy days!! I was gonna do so much, but then I got high.. I'm going to have to leave Graceland or back to sleep..
eimages.jpg

You keep up the great work, Ripper! We certainly appreciate it from the lot of you, that make this place our temple!!! Now, how about a group safety brief?
:smokeout:
Almost psychic I think Bri.
Tomorrow is.......................World Day for Safety and Health at Work 28 April 2016.

darn Nirvana just released a new auto flower... Blueberry Kush ( like I need more seeds)
Indeed they have :smoking: It's in the post & on it's way to me!:woohoo: I ordered 5 plus you get 10 random freebie :shrug: meh!

Here's the blurb on em.

Blueberry Kush Auto Fem

The Blue mystic automatic has been one of our best sellers for many years and deservedly so. The short stocky stature, big compact buds and a berry taste what is there not to love. So we spend the past year using a blue mystic automatic mother and an amazing Blueberry Kush (Blueberry x OG Kush) father we got from Oregon, USA to see if we could create something special. And we did!

The Blueberry kush is a big yielding autoflowering strain of short stature. She grows to about 50-70 centimetres in height. Easy to grow, low maintenance strain and highly resistant to insects, disease and mould. First signs of flowering after 4 weeks and finishes of Flowering in about 70 days.

Genetics (Blueberry x OG Kush) x Blue Mystic automatic
Plant Type Hybrid
Cultivation Indoor as well as Outdoor
Plant Height Short
Effect Energetic, Body Buzz
Flavor Fruity, Herbal
Average Yield 350 - 450 g/m² in SOG
Flowering Period 8 - 10 weeks
Seeds per pack 5
THC Medium
CBD Medium
Effect+ Euphoric Uplifted
Flavor+ Berry Pine Earthy

Better yet though they are on offer with 25% off for 22.5 Euros for 5 seeds. Pay with Bitcoin or bank transfer or you'll get charged 5 euros for using you Visa card. You can also pay with cash but I don't like sending notes in the mail.

Nirvana aren't the fastest company when it comes to them arriving in the mail, make sure you read delivery times especially if you live in USA, just a heads up before you start pulling out your hair and eyeing up the postie.

here's a link to the offer - https://www.nirvanashop.com/en/autoflowering-marijuana-seeds/926-blueberry-kush-autoflower.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back