Status
Not open for further replies.
7f1.jpg

stoned-birthday-dog-smokin.jpg

kIEWwOX.jpg

I missed it what em were the qualifications for that badge

You need to be Active in the med section..and have one of the med mods recommend you..

Yeah why don't I have that?? That is a travesty... Badges I need them give them to me... Haha

Live Stoner badges are only given out Occasionally on LS..you have to "Be There" to get one...:yeah:

Oh my goodness.......be careful what you wish for..... i said we should move some of the traffic from the High Team ( usually the most popular thread in AFN, but only viewable to High Team members and above) into Live Stoners thread......

Now I can't keep up with the gossip and great info/news......you guys rock.....this is one top rocking forum....you make it what it is....a superb hub of laughs, gossip, hard hitting info etc etc.............we used to get one or two pages a day.....now since 420 day it is just awesome...............eP........

What have we Done....:coffee:..we have Created a Monster...

Yup, we have created a canna monster.................what are we to do Aunty ? Help ?!?

Can't keep up.........eP.

You need to be Active in the med section..and have one of the med mods recommend you..

Live Stoner badges are only given out Occasionally on LS..you have to "Be There" to get one...:yeah:

What have we Done....:coffee:..we have Created a Monster...
...Yep! :stir::note::pighug: ...:passit: :peace:

Oh yes we have created a monster, Viva Live Stoners
Cookie-Monster-Dancing-GIF-2015.gif

I like Live Stoners and I can not lie
You other brothers can' not deny
That the chat here is pretty fly
Even If I'm just a blue furry guy
Post that chat, make me crack up.
Laugh so hard, they have to wheel me out on sack trucks
funny, silly been smokin like puffin billy
When the morning comes around roll a blunt with a philly
Hanging out with my pals, they got soul