Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you dry in brown paper bags? I am going to try it with my next chop
Yes I love the paper bag!!! I hag dry about 3 or 4 days then it all goes into a brown paper bag for about 10 days or so plus the hang time. i like to hang my plants because they get the pretty bud shape that i like..
the plant will relax.. But the magic happens inside the paper bag..

Oh yes we have created a monster, Viva Live Stoners
I like Live Stoners and I can not lie
You other brothers can' not deny
That the chat here is pretty fly
Even If I'm just a blue furry guy
Post that chat, make me crack up.
Laugh so hard, they have to wheel me out on sack trucks
funny, silly been smokin like puffin billy
When the morning comes around roll a blunt with a philly
Hanging out with my pals, they got soul
Love Live stoners , that's how I roll.

here I am
heart in hand
son of soil
soldier of green
here I am
loose on the land
even old
propelled by the reverie
here I am
seeds in hand

time bend a plant, see ya

I like it. Got a beat and you can dance to it.

200.gif

High team.. I am afraid to ask what it takes to join that and I bet the hazing is terrible
@Ripper, Since no one answered your question, I will and the answer is so simple........Hit the Live intros alot(be the first to welcome new growers, make it a personal goal to greet em all!), help some folks in the infirmary and brush up on your deficiencies knowledge and hit Live Intros(I'll say it twice) anything to make you stand out from the rest. Most of you are doing some of that already, but make staff see your name....alot, by helping new members in the "New Growers" area!! But being High Team....... kind of like being a GI JOE.......you dont ask to be a JOE, you get asked. :biggrin:

Yeah, the hazing is something awful! Cant tell you what they are, I would get into big trouble!!

@Ripper, Since no one answered your question, I will and the answer is so simple........Hit the Live intros alot(be the first to welcome new growers, make it a personal goal to greet em all!), help some folks in the infirmary and brush up on your deficiencies knowledge and hit Live Intros(I'll say it twice) anything to make you stand out from the rest. Most of you are doing some of that already, but make staff see your name....alot, by helping new members in the "New Growers" area!! But being High Team....... kind of like being a GI JOE.......you dont ask to be a JOE, you get asked. :biggrin:

Yeah, the hazing is something awful! Cant tell you what they are, I would get into big trouble!!
ahhh well its a good thing I always hit the live intro's I do it because I liked it when I first did mine and it felt good to be welcomed... I am pretty sure I have replied to all of them for the last 2 months... Thank you for the reply...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back